New Developments

It has been 10 years since the great war. During this time all 3 factions have been recovering from their loses while i have been getting used to have having a body for long periods of time. Having a physical body is somewhat strange to me for I have spent hundreds of years with out one.

I did not have time in the war to actively copy the skills of the participants, so I chose to wait and then look through the memories of the devils that were present, Lets just say I hit that jackpot, in total the abilities' I chose to copy from the fight were [Boost], [Penetrant], [Transfer],[Divide], and [Reflect].

All of these skills came from the heavenly dragons Ddraig and Albion, after all i already have all the devil abilities. Now copying these skills were a lot harder than I'm making it sound for i have to understand the abilities completely, like how both Boost and divide run off the concept of equivalent exchange. They both sacrifice their endurance for power, be it theirs or someone else.

I have also started to learn martial arts for when i fight with this body, unfortunately there is no one in the underworld ,except my commanders, who can who can push me to fight them for real within the underworld. Then again there is that serpe.. No I need to focus on building my strength and finding allies before fighting a being within the top ten.

While it may have looked like I was already near the top during the war by controlling 3 different powerful beings but in reality, I was able to control them because they were using me as a power source so any attempt to keep me out of their body only fueled me. Though now that i have this body the amount of beings that could kill me can be counted on hand.

Now that the Christian factions are out of the picture i must plan on what to do next wisely so that I don't waste my time, because lets be honest if the other factions knew that the creator was dead they would have already destroyed the 3 factions. which is something I can not allow until I have finished building my army.

Speaking of my army that I decided to build after seeing how useful Rizevim is, so I made a new race of individual's that I call the [Daemon] race with the [Soul Creator] skill. There are 5 different classifications for daemons which are, Lesser daemon, Greater daemon, Arch daemon, Daemon lord, and finally the highest to which there are only 7, Devil Lords. Devil lords are what devils should be like, you could say that they are the perfected version of devils. I call them the 7 primordial daemons because they are the only ones I directly made. While I also made their hair different colors so that the daemons they would make would be easier to sort.

There is

Purple Primordial: Ultima

White Primordial: Testarossa

Yellow Primordial: Carrera

Black Primordial: Diablo

Green Primordial: Misery

Blue Primordial: Rain

Red Primordial: Guy Crimson