Chapter One: Day of the Dumpster

A/N: Remember that one Author's Note, I put in the Power Ranger Movie Book? About this book? Yeah, you can just ignore it.

[Hope Peter Madden]

"Angel Grove Radio~ It's a Stupendous Saturday in Angel Grove, and a big hello goes out to Ernie and the kids at Angel Grove Youth Center Gym and juice bar, keep those shakes flowing Ernie."

Me and my friends are all at the Angel Grove Youth Center Gym, as we were practicing our skills.

Jason Lee Scott and Zachary "Zack" Taylor were sparring in front of a karate class that Jason is teaching, 

Kimberly Ann Hart was using the balance beam, practicing her skills. I was waiting at the other side for my turn. Trini Kwan was demonstrating breathing exercises.

Jason pushes Zack, and Zack did a flip landing safely. "Nice recovery, Zack." Jason told him. Him and Zack high-fived. "Thanks for teaching me, Jason." Zack thanked him. "No problem." Jason told him.

Kim did a flip, she landed safely. Trini and I clapped. "That was awesome, Kimberly." Trini told her. "Great job, Kim." I told her. "Thanks, Trini. Thanks, Hope." Kimberly thanked the both of us. Kimberly turns towards me. "It's your turn now, Hope." She said. "You got it." I said, giving a thumbs up and got onto the balance beam.

Billy Cranston got out of the bathroom, he was wearing a martial arts uniform. "Hey, fellas." He greeted Jason and Zack, going over to them. "Yo, Billy. What's up?" Zack asked, he high-fived Billy. "Well, I think... I'm mentally and physically prepared for my first karate class." Billy told Jason and Zack.

I was on the balance beam, and doing some gymnastic moves. Fun fact about me, I've been doing gymnastic as a hobby. Kim sometimes help me when I have trouble, knowing as she's the expert. I was on my hand, I did a flip and landed on my legs. I was going to do a front flip, but I felt like I did something wrong. Kim felt it as well, 'cause she shouted "Hope! Watch out!" before I did anything.

I suddenly did a flip towards my left, where the karate class is. "Hope!" Trini and Kim shouted. Jason must've saw me, 'cause the next thing I know, I was caught by him in his arms. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck. The both of us stared at each other, I was suddenly lost in his eyes.

I was brought back into reality, when most people in the room applaud and cheered for us, thinking we were doing a performance. "Nice catch, Jason!" Zack complimented. "Yeah, nice catch!" Billy complimented. I look at the others and smiled. I look back at Jason who was still staring at me. "Thanks for the help, J."I thanked him, patting his right cheek.

Jason was still staring at me. "You can put me down now." I told him. Jason shook his head, I saw him blushing a bit and puts me down "Sorry." He apologized. I shrugged. "I don't know what you're sorry for, if you weren't there I would've fall. So, thanks." I thanked him again and went towards Trini and Kim.

"Are you okay?" Trini asked, when I reached her and Kim. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured. "I'm surprised, you're able to flip that far." Kim said. "Me too." I said.

Two well known bullies came into the gym. "Oh no, look who's here." Trini said. "Bulk and Skull." Kim said, both her and Trini had their hands on their waist. "The bullies." I said, the three of us chuckled.

Bulk and Skull look towards us, well mostly at Trini and Kim. "Hi girls, how about that double date we've talked about?" Bulk the bigger of the two asked. "Yeah," Skull laughed. "what about them?" He asked. "Sorry guys." Trini said. Skull was going to walk away but was stopped by Bulk who shook his head, "What's the matter, we're not good enough for ya?" Bulk  questioned.