Chapter Sixteen: Switching Places

[Hope Peter Madden]

Trini and I were at our lockers, the both of us saw Billy and Kim were having an argument. But there was also something different about them. Billy is not wearing his glasses, while Kim is wearing glasses.

I was wearing a beige hoodie, and brown pants.

"And people think I've gone totally bonkers!" Billy said. "Look at the way everybody looking at me! My hair! My makeup! Yuck!" He said. Trini and I followed them. "Yeah, well! I trusted you, with an elementary processing tutorial!" Kim said. "And you, turned my transmission decoders into a synaptic nightmare!" She said.

Trini and I saw Jason and Zack. I went and stood next to Jason.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked. "I've never seen you guys at each other's face before." Zack said. "What happened?" I asked.

"Billy's invention switched our brains." Kim, who turned out to be in Billy's body, said. She sat at the bench.

"If you're Kimberly..." Jason said, pointing at Billy(Kim). "Then this is..." I said, pointing at Kim(Billy). "Obviously somebody who doesn't know how to put on makeup." Billy(Kim) said.

"My synaptic interlock generator's malfunctioned." Kim(Billy) explained. "And I'm unable to reverse the personality displacement until I can rebuild it." He said.

"Kimberly." Trini called. "Are you in there?" She asked, looking at Billy(Kim). Billy(Kim) looks at Kim(Billy). "Afraid so." She said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us teleported to an area. We saw the lamp.

"Look the lamp! That's it!" Zack said. He grabs it. "I got it! Look everybody! I got it! I got it1 The lamp!" He told us. "What do you suppose it is?" He asked.

"Guys, we've got to get this thing to Zordon, right away!" Jason said. "Let's go!" I said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us brought the lamp back to the Command Center.

"I don't understand, Zordon." Alpha said. "You said this was an emergency, but it's just an antique oil lamp, what's so dangerous about it?" He asked. "What is dangerous, is the genie who was once inside it." Zordon said. "Rita has sent him, to destroy the Power Rangers." He informed.

The alarm went off. "It's the Putty Patrol!" Alpha exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Jason said. The six of us prepares to Morph.

"Let the power protect you." Zordon said. "I'll take care of the lamp." Alpha said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Toothed Tiger!"
"Stegosaurus!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"

The six of us Morphed, and appeared where Goldar and the Putty Patrols are. We begin fighting them.

Jason was attacked, and he fell. We went towards him. "You okay?" Zack asked. "Jason!" I exclaimed.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us were teleported, and we appeared where the Genie is.

Genie attacked us, and shoots webs at us. Trapping and immobilizing us.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us teleported away, and reappeared back in the Command Center. The web was gone.