Chapter Thriteen: Peace, Love and Woe

[Hope Peter Madden]

The six of us were at the Youth Center. People are were setting up for the upcoming dance.

Jason and Trini were training. Kim and I were practicing gymnastics. Billy and Zack were helping with the decorations.

Bulk and Skull entered the Youth Center. Bulk was on a skateboard, as he skated around. He skated through the red banner Billy and Zack were holding. He also skated passed Jason and Trini, Trini accidentally kicks him.

"Out of my way, dorkheads." Bulk said to me and Kim. Kim and I dodged using our gymnastic skills. "Watch where you're going!" Kim said. "Someone could've gotten hurt!" I said.

"I can go wherever I wanna go~" Bulk said, he saw Ernie holding a giant cake, and not being ablr to stop, he crashed into it.

We went towards where Ernie, Bulk and Skull were. "You sure that's where you wanted to go?" Skull asked Bulk.

The six of us laughed.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Ernie brought Bulk and Skull out of the Youth Center. The six of us walk back into the Youth Center.

"Those two never learn." Zack said. "Yo, Billy. Uh, speaking of which, uh, why don't you let me teach you a couple of moves for the dance tonight?" He asked Billy, and dances a little. "Just to impress the ladies." He told him. "Uh, no thanks." Billy said. "I'm not really interested in engaging feminine attention through bodily gyrations." He told Zack.

"Say what?" Zack asked. "Billy, doesn't want to dance, just to attract girls." Trini translated. "Yeah, well, uh, tweets his won, Billy boy." Zack said, and left. "So, Billy. Did you ask anyone to the party tonight?" Jason asked him. "Negative." Billy said, shaking his head.

"No way. Come on, there's gotta be some girl in your class you can ask." Kim said. "Or guy." I said. "Not to offend you or anything, Billy." I said. "But I sorta see you ending up with a guy. But hey, that's just my speculation. Don't take it to heart." I told him.

"Don't worry, Hope. I know you mean well." Billy told me. "My priority is to complete my experimentation weather analyzing device, in my laboratory." He told us, patting his device in his pocket. "Till later guys." He said, and left.

"See ya." Trini said. "Bye." Kim said. "Catch ya later." I said.

The four of us watch Billy leaving. He bumps into a girl, and the girl drops her necklace. In the end Billy helped the girl put on her necklace.

"You want to give tips on how to meet girls?" Jason asked Zack. "What can I say?" Zack questioned. "It looks like a match made in heaven." He said. Some of us chuckled. "They're not the only one though." He said, looking at both me and Jason.

Jason and I look at Zack. "What?" We asked. Zack, Trini and Kim looks away shaking their heads and sighed.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Billy and the girl, Marge begin talking to each other. They sat at a table. The five of us were at the counter watching them.

Billy and Marge talked for a bit. Billy look at us, Marge turns around. The five of us quickly looks away. Marge turns back towards Billy. "Have you invited anyone to the party tonight?" She asked him.

We turn back around to look at them. "Uh, not at this precise moment." Billy told her. "You?" He asked. "No, not yet." Marge said.

"Um. Excuse me, Billy." Trini called, clearing her throat. "Hey, Billy. Could you come over here, for a sec?" Kim asked. "Yeah, we kinda need you right now." I said. "It's kind of an emergency." Jason quietly said, tapping his communicator.