Chapter Thirty-Five: Birds of a Feather

[Hope Peter Madden]

Jason and I got to the Youth Center, where the Junior Martial Arts Competition is being held.

I was wearing a brown jacket, white shirt, and grey pants. I had an arm, wrapped around Jason's bicep.

The both of us went into the Youth Center, we saw the others and were about to went towards them, until Jason's communicator beeped. We hid at the lockers, and Jason answered it. "I read you, Zordon." Jason said.

"Rita has sent a monster to Earth." Zordon informed. "Teleport to the Command Center, right away." He said.

"Right, I'll get the other Rangers." Jason said. He looks at me, and I nodded.

We went out, and crouched down next to the others. "Hi, Hope, Jason." Trini greeted. "Guys, trouble." Jason whispered, tapping his communicator. "We gotta go." I whispered. "Aw man, why now?" Zack asked. "I'm sorry, bro." Jason apologized.

The six of us stood up, Zack went towards his student Kameron to inform him about leaving.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us appeared in the Command Center.

"Zordon, what's happening?" Jason asked. "Rita has buried a bird-like monster named the "Hatchasaurus" in the ground, under the powerplant." Zordon informed. "Observe the Viewing Globe." He said.

The six of us turned towards the Viewing Globe, and saw the monster: Hatchasaurus. "Man, I think he's got a serious case of the uglies." Zack said. "Don't be fooled by its appearance." Zordon said. "It is controlled by an ultra intelligent internal computer called "Cardiatron". Your mission is to get inside of the Hatchasaurus, and disconnect Cardiatron." He told us.

"Get inside that thing?" Trini asked. "Oh, gross." Kim said. "You can say that again." I said. "How can we do that?" Zack asked. "Have confidence in your skills." Zordon told us. "I know, you'll find a way, good luck Power Rangers." He said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Jason shouted.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Tooth Tiger!"
"Stegosaurus!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"

The six of us Morphed, and appeared where Hatchasaurus is.

"We need Dinozord Power! Now!" Jason shouted, and our Dinozords appeared. We jumped onto our Dinozords.

"Log on!" Jason shouted.
"Ready to roll!" I shouted.
"In the groove and ready to move!" Zack shouted.
"All systems, online!" Billy shouted.
"Powered up, and ready to go!" Trini shouted.
"All right! Let's get to it!" Kim shouted.

The six of us went towards where Hatchasaurus is. "I think we could use some help!" Jason said. "Agreed!" I said. "Totally!" Kim said.

Jason played his flute, and the Dragonzord appeared. "Hey, look! It's attacking!" Trini said. The Dragonzord and Hatchasaurus begin fighting, the Dragonzord held it in place.

"The Dragonzord got it, let's finish this guys!" Jason shouted.
"Let's do this together, guys!" I shouted.
"Locked on target! And ready to fire!" Billy shouted.
"Yeah! Let's blast 'em!" Zack shouted.
"And finish 'em!" Kim shouted.
"And crush them!" Trini shouted.

Zack, Billy, Trini and Kim attacked Hatchasaurus. The Hatchasaurus got out of the Dragonzord's hold.

"Tyrannosaurus! Fire!" Jason shouted.
"Stegosaurus! Fire!" I shouted.

Jason's Dinozord attacked the ground. While my Dinozord shot out its spikes. Our attacks destroyed Hatchasaurus.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ