Chapter Two: High Five

[Hope Peter Madden]

Jason, Zack, Trini, Kim and I were at the Youth Center. Trini was teaching some people exercises. Zack and Kim were at the side watching Jason and I climb up the ropes.

"Okay, J and H. Let's see you do it." Kim told us. Jason and I stood for a while, and the both of us start climbing the ropes. "Come on, Jason and Hope, you can do it. Come on, keep going." Kim cheered.

Trini came over. "Jason? Hope? Jason, Hope, be careful." She told told us. Jason and I stopped climbing, and we look down towards Trini. "If you slipped, you can really hurt yourself." She warned. "Yo man, back off. You're gonna make them nervous." Zack told Trini. "Don't worry, Zack. Trini's just looking out for us." I said. "Nervous? Man I never get nervous-" Jason said, he was going to slip but caught the rope in time, "-when I climb." He said, continue climbing.

"You should be!" Trini said. Zack and Kim laughed. "Guys, I'm gonna be over there. At least, down to Earth." Trini told Zack and Kim, gesturing towards the training equipment. "You should give it a try." Zack suggested. "Are you kidding? Uh-uh you'll never catch me climbing that high. See ya." Trini said, she walks away. "Looks like, somebody got a case of height fright." Kim said to Zack.

Jason reached the top first, I was somewhere in the middle. "Hey, Hope." Jason called, looking down at me. I look up at him. "Need any help?" He asked me. "Nah, I think I'll manage." I told him, and continue climbing.

Billy came to the Youth Center. Zack saw him, "Yo, Billy. My main brain, what's up?" He greeted, the both of them high-fived. "Well, actually, uh, I do have some exciting news to disseminate. See, I've made a significant breakthrough regarding the uh-" Billy was explaining something he's been working. Only to be interrupted by Jason, who drops onto his shoulders, "Billy, heads up!" He said.

Jason and Billy starts swinging around, the both of them eventually got swung and fell near where Trini is. Everyone in the Youth Center laughed.

Jason, Billy and Trini came over, back to where the ropes are. "Hey, Hope. Why don't you come down, already." Jason said. "But be careful. Don't want you to slip." Trini said. "I have a better idea." I said, when an idea pops up, "Jason, catch me." I said, and let go of the rope. "What?" Jason asked, he looked up and saw me let go of the rope, he quickly stood below from where I am and caught me.

"I knew you'd catch me." I said when I landed in his arms. Jason sighs relieved, "Don't ever do that again." He told me. "No promises," I joked and chuckled, "But I'm glad you caught me, 'cause I trust you." I said and patted his chest. "You can put me down now." I told him, and he puts me down.

"Hope, are you okay?" Kim asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured. "Don't do that again, I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my best friend." Trini said. I chuckled, "Alright, I won't do it again. But no promises." I said. The three of us laughed. The three of us are best friends with each other. Although, Jason will always be my first bestfriend, him and I had a really close connection to each other. Jason and I are childhood friends.

 "Oh, that was good. That was good. You guys should try out for a circus." Zack joked and laughed a bit. Bulk and Skull appeared. "Nah, the circus don't take geek clowns." Bulk said. Skull laughed, "Geek clowns, that's great. That is so funny." He told Bulk. "Why don't you guys just crawl back to the ooze you came from." Kim said to Bulk and Skull. "Oh, that's funny. Especially coming from a friend of the monkey man here." Bulk said looking at Jason, him and Skull laughed.

"Oh, yeah? It's like you could make it all, the way to the top." Jason said crossing his arms. "You saying that Bulk can't do it?" Skull questioned looking at Jason. "Well, can he?" I questioned looking at Skull. Skull looks at my blank expression, "Yeah, that's what you're saying all right." He said.