Chapter Thirty: The Rockstar

[Hope Peter Madden]

Jason and I were at Billy's garage, Zack, Billy and Kim were packing their stuff onto the Rad Bug.

"This is gonna be fun." Billy said. "Yeah, you guys are gonna have a good time." Jason said.

"Hey, Hope, Jason, wish you two were coming on this trip with us." Kim said, putting their stuff at the back of the Rad Bug. "Yeah, there's plenty of room." Billy said. "Well, barely." He said, after seeing the amount of bags.

We laughed a bit. "Thanks guys, but I want to spend some time with my cousin Jeremy." Jason said. "I mean, while he's in town." He said. "It would be great to spend some time with Jeremy." I said. I met Jeremy a while ago, and he's a great kid. "Won't be the same without you two, Jason and Hope." Zack said.

Trini arrived holding a plate of biscuits. "Sorry I'm late, guys." She said. "I baked these in my gourmet cooking class, to take on a long trip." She said. We each grabbed a cookie.

A/N: I'm not sure what they are.

We took a bite out of the biscuits. "Oh, what is in these?" Kim asked. "It's an exotic recipe, very popular in France, right now." Trini told us. "They call it Tort Ella Escargot." She said.

My eyes widened. "Escargot?" Billy asked. "Tasty." Zack said. "In other words-" Billy said. "Snails." I said. We turned towards Trini, and threw the biscuits behind us.

"All ready to take on our trip, come on guys." Trini said, and went towards the Rad Bug.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Jason and I were near the beach with Jeremy, as the three of us were there for a fishing trip.

I was wearing a brown shirt, and beige shorts.

Bulk and Skull were at a bench, nearby. "Oh look, it's Jason Schmason, and Hopey Dopey." Bulk said, with his mouth full. Skull laughs. "Hey, who's the pipsqueak?" He asked.

"Hey, Jace, Hope, isn't this the famous bully you were telling me about?" Jeremy asked. "Hey, Bulk. You're famous." Skull said to him.

"Hey, Bulk. Nice shirt, did that come with extra cheese?" Jason asked. Skull laughed, and Bulk shoves the food onto his face. "You know?" Bulk said, he stood up from his seat. "I don't like your attitudes. I think it's time for me, to teach you, a little lesson." He said.

Jeremy and I stood at the side, as Jason deals with Bulk. Bulk went to kick Jason, but he dodged it. Bulk continues to try and hit, but my boyfriends just keep dodging him.

"Hey, Jace. Watch out for that." Jeremy told Jason, seeing the pizza box. "Be careful, wouldn't want you to slip." I said. Jason gave us a thumbs-up. Bulk went to jump at Jason, but he dodges, and Bulk ended up crashing into the pizza. Jeremy and I laughed.

"Gee, Bulk. That looks is you." Jason said. He came back towards us.  I kissed his cheek. "You were amazing." I told him, smiling. "I know." Jason teased. The both of us chuckled.

"That is awesome how you tricked him into beating himself." Jeremy told Jason, he handed some of the equipment to him.

"All you have to do, is remember that its, brains before brawns." Jason said. "Right, brains before brawns." Jeremy said. "Brain before brawns." I repeated.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The three of us are now on the beach, Jeremy was doing some martial arts.

"You're getting better." Jason told his cousin. "The best part about martial arts is. Is it teaches you self-discipline and confidence." He told him. "And another part about martial arts, is that you only use it for self-defense." I said.