Chapter Thirty-Two: The Yolk's on You!

[Hope Peter Madden]

Today a talent show was being held at the Youth Center. Zack, Billy, Trini, Kim and I were helping preparing for it.

I was wearing a beige flannel, white shirt and brown pants.

Jason and Tommy came over, the both of them were wearing their martial arts gears.

"Hey, babe." Jason greeted me. I smiled. "Hey." I greeted him, and pecked his lips. "How's rehearsal going?" Jason asked the others.

"It's going fine, except we're having a hard time keeping track of everybody's props." Ernie said. "Yeah, we're still looking for a few things." Trini said. I hummed and nodded. "Some of the props aren't here. And we might have to go look for them." I said.

"Oh no. Speaking of props, Jace, I forgot our belts." Tommy told him. "Don't worry about it, we'll get our belts later." Jason said. "No, no, no, we have to have them. Look, I'll be right back." Tommy told him. "All right?" He said, he patted Jason's back, and went to look for their belts.

"All right, we'll wait for you here." Jason told him. The seven of us, including Ernie, went back to sorting out the stuff.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us were still at the Youth Center, it has been a while since Tommy left, and he hasn't returned yet.

"I wonder what's keeping Tommy." Billy said, he came towards us wearing a cowboy outfit. "I don't know." Jason said. "He's not answering his communicator, and he should've been back half an hour ago." He said. "What could be the problem?" I asked.

"Yeah, did he go to Japan to pick up the black belts, or what?" Kim asked. "You know, it's not funny, you guys. I mean, he could be in trouble." Zack said. "Affirmative." Billy agreed. "i'm sure something's wrong." He said.

Jason's communicator beeped, he covers it a bit, and nodded towards where the lockers are.

We went towards where the lockers are, and Jason answered it. "We read you, Zordon." He said.

"Teleport to the Command Center, immediately." Zordon said.

"We're on our way." Jason said. The six of us teleported.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

We appeared in the Command Center.

"Zordon, Tommy doesn't answer his communicator." Jason informed. "That is why I have called you here. Observe the Viewing Globe." Zordon told us. "He is being held hostage, by Rita's Putty Patrols." He informed.

We turned towards the Viewing Globe, and saw Tommy being held hostage. "Oh no, Tommy." Kim said. "He's really in a bind." Trini said. "We gotta help him." Zack said.

"Not so fast, Zack. We have another problem." Zordon said. The Viewing Globe shows us a gnarly fang monster: Fang, who's intention is to destroy our planet.

"Man, now he's ugly." Zack said. "Precisely, an absolutely atrocious beast." Billy said. "You're not wrong." I said. "But Zordon, shouldn't we help Tommy first?" Kim asked. "He is capable of handling his situation, your first priority must be to destroy Fang." Zordon said. "Before he can unleash his awesome power." He said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Jason shouted.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Tooth Tiger!"
"Stegosaurus!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"

"Power Rangers!" We shouted, and appeared at the location of the monsters.