Chapter Eleven: No Clowning Around

[Hope Peter Madden]

Today Jason, Billy, Zack, Kim and I were at the fair located at the Angel Grove Park. We're waiting for Trini to arrive.

I was wearing a white hoodie, and blue jeans. I stood next to Jason. I was eating an ice cream cone. Kim was eating some cotton candy.

"All right, heads up everybody!" Zack said. "Witness the Zack man on stilts!" He said, walking on stilts. "Keep it up man, you're doing great!" Jason said.

"No way I could ever do that." Kim said. "The only thing I can balance is shopping bags, you know on my arms." She said. Billy laughed a bit. "Hey, remember to keep your center gravity correctly portioned, okay?" He said.

"Hey, check this out." Zack told us, and he did some moves. We laughed a bit. "Whoa, this is all right." He said. He starts shaking. "Careful!" Kim said. Jason stood in front. Zack fell, and Jason caught him.

"Oh my big strong hero." Zack jokingly said, and he fake kissed Jason's cheek. Kim and I laughed. "Looks like you over leveraged yourself again, Zack." Billy said, him and a clown was helping Zack out of the silts.

Zack got back up, with the help of Jason. "Come on, stillhead. Let's go check out the rest of the fair, guys." Kim said. We walked away.

Jason and I were walking next to each other. I was on his right. While he was on my left.

"Hey, uh, Hope, what's that you got there?" Jason asked, he puts his hands into his pockets. I look at my left hand. "An ice cream cone." I said. "You want one?" I asked, looking behind me.

"Sure." Jason said, he shrugs and I felt Jason licking my ice cream cone. I look back in front, and saw that he ate some of the ice cream. I look at him. He looks at me. "What?" He asked. "I was thinking maybe I can go get you another cone, but I guess that works too." I said.

Jason's eyes widened a bit. It seems like he didn't thought of that. "Sorry." He said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Eh, it's no worries." I said, shrugging. "I mean, it's not the first time we shared ice cream, right?" I asked, looking in front and licking my ice cream cone.

I failed to notice the blush on Jason's face, as he watches me licking my ice cream cone.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The five of us were watching Pineapple the Clown, juggling. He finished his performance, and we clapped.

"That was neat." Trini's cousin, Sylvia said. "How's it going, guys?" Trini asked. "Guys, this is my cousin, Sylvia." She said, introducing her cousin to her. "That's Billy, Kimberly, Zack, Jason and Hope." She said, introducing us. "Hi, guys." Sylvia greeted.

"Juggle my eggs, and make them fly, won't one of you, give it a try?" Pineapple the Clown asked, holding eggs out. "I'll make an attempt." Billy said, going over and grabbing the eggs.

Suddenly Bulk and Skull appeared.

"Didn't you guys, see the sign in the front gate? No geeks allowed." Bulk said. "Better get outta here, before this gets messy." Skull said. "One, two, three..." Billy said. Two eggs fell onto Bulk, and one fell onto Skull. Skull laughed. "Only one fell onto me!" He said, and the second egg fell onto him. "Four. I knew I had four." Billy said.

Trini and Slyvia laughed a bit. "Looks like the only mess here, is you guys." Kim said. "Hey, guys. They're doing gymnastics over there, let's go watch." Jason said. He grabbed my arm lightly, pulling me along with him. "Oh, gymnastics." I said.

Everyone went towards where the gymnastics are.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ