Chapter Twenty-One: Breaking the Spell

[Hope Peter Madden]

The six of us looks at the Viewing Globe, which shows the identity of the Green Ranger, Tommy Oliver.

"I can't believe, Tommy's the Green Ranger." Kim said. "There's got to be a mistake." She said, shaking her head a bit. "Alpha, are you sure about this?" Jason asked, looking at him. "The computer matched his interspatial bio vibrations with the Green Ranger's." Alpha said.

"Yeah, but the computer's also been under repair." Zack said. "Maybe, it made a mistake." He said. "Not likely, Alpha corrected the malfunction." Billy said. "No matter how much we wanna believe that it's a mistake, I don't think it is." I said.

"Then Tommy is the Green Ranger." Trini said. "How could Tommy do this to us?" Zack questioned. "Rita must've cast a spell over Tommy, and is controlling his mind." Alpha said.

"You see, Rangers. We can't give up, we have to break Rita's spell." Jason said. "And save Tommy." He said. "No matter what." I said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Alpha was exclaiming while moving around on the platform.

"Oh, Rita will rule the world!" Alpha exclaimed, walking around. "She'll enslave mankind! She'll destroy the Command Center again! She'll-" He said. "Okay, Alpha. You've made your point." Zack said, stopping him.

"Then you'll reconsider?" Alpha asked. The others agreed. "We have to find Tommy, and break Rita's spell." Jason said. "Let's split up, and look for him." He said. "We'll cover more area, that way." I said.

"What if he's at Rita's palace?" Kim asked. "Then we wait him out." Billy said. "He'll show up, sooner or later." He said. "What about Zordon, Alpha?" Trini asked. "Green Ranger thought he got rid of him for good, but there's still a chance that I could bring Zordon back." Alpha said.

"You keep working on that, Alpha." Jason told him. "As for the rest of us, we'll find Tommy." I said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Jason and I were walking around Angel Grove, trying to look for Tommy.

The both of us walks by a familiar thrift shop. I stopped in my tracks, and look at it. Seeing it, it's the same thrift shop that I saw the ring that was on display. But this time, the ring was gone.

I was a bit sad, but happy.

"Hey, Hope. You all right?" Jason asked, he was behind me.

"Yeah." I said, not taking my eyes off of the window.

"You, uh, still thinking about that ring?" Jason asked.

I hummed and nodded. "Yeah." I said. I chuckled. "It's funny really. I'm a bit sad that I couldn't see that ring anymore, but I'm happy that whoever the person who bought it for, is very lucky to have someone like them." I said.

"Yeah, he will." Jason said, looking at me. I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't see him look at me, as he said that.

After a while, I went back to focusing on the task at hand. "Come on, let's go look for Tommy." I said, and the both of us continue looking for the Green Ranger.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us gathered at Billy's home, as Kim told us she found Tommy.

"You found Tommy?" Jason asked. "You found him?" I asked. "Yeah, and his eyes were glowing green." Kim said. "It was really scary." She told us. "Wow." Billy said. "Oh man." Zack said.