ʜɪs ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

The Mikaelson compound

The Mikaelson were all enjoying the peace. Klaus is drawing, Elijah is reading, Kol and Davina just entered the compound after they got back from their date, freya was on the phone with her wife keelin since she was out of town, Hayley, Rebekah, and hope we're doing each other's nails, and as for Marcel he was on his phone.

"I'm gonna get something to drink." Hope said to her mother and aunt as she got up from her seat and began walking to the kitchen.

As she was walking to the kitchen she passed by her father who was once again drawing the same women that she had seen the portraits that her father kept in his room when she was looking through his stuff, she begged her father to tell her about the women to the point where he finally gave in and told her.

"Drawing her once again, dad." Klaus heard his daughter teasing him as she walked past him, Klaus letting out a soft chuckle.

Klaus had told stories to Hope about who the woman is and how much the woman meant to him but he never told Hope what was the woman's name.

Klaus had always wonder what have the women been up to, possibly she be married with a man that'll love her, maybe has kids of her own but the thought of the women's he love married and having kids with someone else hurts like hell for him but then again if he had stay his enemies would of use her against him and he wouldn't have had Hope.

Klaus was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a crash turning his head and saw his daughter pass out on the floor with glass shatter around her.

"Hope!" Everyone screamed in concern.

Hope was now laid on the sofa with her head on her mother's lap.

"What happened?" Divina questioned concern as everyone was looking at their unconscious niece.

"We don't know she just got up to get something to drink and then all of sudden we heard a loud crash and we passed out on the floor." Hayley responded worried for her daughter.

"Well it was obviously something, she couldn't just faint out of nowhere." Klaus snapped as he paced around the room worried for his daughter.

_____________

Hope opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times before getting up. She looks around noticing that she wasn't in the compound anymore. She started to panic until she heard giggling and the sound of people talking.

following the sound of people talking and giggling she saw a little girl who could be more than five years old. The little girl had light brown hair that was put in pigtails and brown eyes, with medium skin tone.

"Catch me if you can." The little girl was giggling as she ran away from a boy who could be thirteen.

"I'm gonna get you Lia!" He yells to the girl as Hope found out her name was 'Lia', the boy waited a few seconds before he could chase after her.

"No you're not." The girl yelled back as she ran to the garage.

Hope followed where the little girl was going to see there were two people there, one male and one female. The female had her back facing Hope so she couldn't see her face but she could see the male figure who had tan skin and short black curls.