ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴏs ɪs ʙʀᴀɢᴀ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

The next day Brian heads back to the station with a plan he has in mind as he exited the elevator all eyes were on him as all his co-workers gazes followed him walking to the penning office.

"You better have one hell of an explanation." Penning says with a sigh. "You disobeyed a direct order. Where is the shipment?"

"It's safe." Brian answers him.

"It's safe." Penning repeats.

"Look. We could use the shipment to parade in front of the media." Brian started to explain. "Get a few hundred pepinos of heroin off the streets but Braga is just gonna send another shipment next week and the week after that. Let's use the shipment to lure Braga out and lop the head off a multi-billion dollar cartel."

Kol nodded his head that it was actually a great plan as he looked at his family. "That's a great plane he had."

"Yeah it is." Elijah says agreeing with his brother. "Let's just hope that nothing interferes with it."

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Penning asked as he sat down on his desk.

"A hand to hand exchange with Braga." Brian answered him.

"He'll never show." Stasiak denied.

"He can't afford not to." Brian started looking at him.

"We got a plan?" Penning asked Brian.

"There's a price." Brian was in his thoughts for a second about Amelia. "We bay Braga, you let both toretto's walk."

"That's one great price." Marcels says as he looks at Brian on the screen knowing that brian loved his sister/niece? Not even Marcel himself knew what to call her or Hope.

"Yeah it is, but it's not like he wasn't the reason why they were on the run." Kol sarcastically said as he still held the grudges on Brian as he lied to his niece and made go in hiding leaving her only family behind.

Later that night Amelia was back in the toretto's house as she laid on her bed as she held the object between her fingers.

"This is what you have inside." Mia said as she placed the object in Amelia's palm. "I'm surprised that it was the bullet that was causing you not to heal."