ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Here is what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout." A male news reporter says as it shows a different angle from the crash. "There were 26 high-risk inmates being transferred."

"A daring midday breakout where everyone on board has been accounted for except for two Dominic and Amelia toretto." A different news reporter says.

"Police have just released the identity of the man and women they believe have orchestrated the shocking escape." A different male news reporter says as in the background showed a picture of Dom and Amelia in orange jumpsuits. "That amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former federal agent Brian O'Conner."

"A fierce manhunt is underway for five fugitives tonight. Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces." It shows another woman who was also a news reporter talking about the accident, and pictures pop on the screen showing Dom, Amelia, Brian, Mia, and Cesar. "Dominic and Amelia Toretto with their accomplices Brian O'Conner, Mia Toretto and Cesar Guzman."

"But despite every eye in the country looking for them." As it shows the full screen of Dom, Amelia, Brian, Mia and Cesar on screen. "Where torettos, O'Conner and Guzman are now is anyone's guess."

"Hey Stefan, isn't this your niece?" Caroline called him over as she was watching the news of Amelia and four other people that she didn't know.

"What." Stefan says as he walks into Caroline's living room, looking confused.

"Amelia, isn't that her." Caroline pointed towards the tv as Stefan looked toward the tv as his eyes widened.

"What the hell happen, Amelia." Stefan whispered as he looked at pictures that were plastered on the news but not only just her but as well as Dom, Mia, Brian and Cesar.

Stefan continued watching the news as he ran his hand through his hair hearing that both toretto's escaped the prison bus with the help of Mia, César and Brian. "Shit."

"Shit, indeed." Hope says as looks at the screen with wide eyes as to how different news reporters were able to out her sister and her family.

"They differently made it on the top five wanted list." Marcels says, making a rest nod in agreement.

"I just hope what we are about to see isn't as bad." Sofia says, hoping that she was telling the truth.