ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

It's been twenty-four hours since Sofia gave birth to Amelia. During those hours  the nurses did checks up making sure they were both healthy and didn't have any issues going on with them. After the twenty-fours had gone by the nurse had told Sofia that it was safe for them to go home.

Now Sofia was packing her things with the help of  her brothers. She was thankful that Amelia was sleeping and didn't notice her mother wasn't near her.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Sofia whispered loins enough to her brother as she saw him near her maternity basket.

"I'm gonna grab the extra stuff that they put in the drawers." He whispered back to her as he slowly opened it so she wouldn't wake Amelia.

"Jack, we already have enough things at home." She tells him.

"And this is free stuff you might as well take it." Jack tells her.

Everyone laughed at Jack as he grabbed all the baby products that were in the drawer and put them in the bag.

"You're allowed to take the baby stuff that the hospital gives you." Marcel asked

"Yup, I think that they will give you more if you ask." Sofia tells him as she rubs her belly.

Sofia rolled her eyes at her brother but at one part he was right they wouldn't care if they took the things that they gave her for the baby.

"Hey where did he go?" Sofia asked Jack, noticing that her other brother wasn't there in his spot.

"I don't know." Jack tells her

After they both had finished packing the stuff they saw their brother walking in the room but not empty handed.

"Absolutely not." Sofia said.

Kol burst out laughing seeing the blur figure rolling a wheelchair inside the room.

"Oh my god, I am going to so kill him." Sofia said freaking out on why he had walked in with a wheelchair.

"Your doctor said that you have to be in a wheelchair." He tells her.

"I am not going to sit in a wheelchair." She told them.

"Oh come on Sofia it's not that bad." Jack tells her as he walks out the door with bags in his hands.

"Why would I need a wheelchair, I can properly walk on my own?" Sofia tells him