ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Am I late or what?"  Amelia said, making the group turn their head to her where she stood there smirking at Dom and Letty. "Am I gonna get an answer?"

Letty was the first one to walk towards Amelia as she threw her arms around her bringing her into a  hug as Amelia did the same as the two girls swayed side to side. "I missed you, Lia."

Amelia felt something wet on her shoulder knowing it was letty tears  as she herself started to cry as how much she had missed her sister that is everything but blood. "I missed you too, I missed my flirting partner."

Letty laughed as she broke away from the hug while her eyes took a step back getting a good look at Amelia. "Look at you all beautiful and shit."

Amelia wiped her tears as she let out a laugh. "Me? You have seen yourself. My wife has gotten more beautiful since the last time I saw her."

Behind the two Dom watches as the two begin to flirt with each as he rolls his eyes not missing the fact that they'll flirt just to get him annoyed. "I did not miss both of you flirting with each other."

Amelia's eyes moved from letty to dom who was standing behind them with his arm crossed from his chest. Letting out a squeal Amelia runs towards her cousin wrapping her arms around him making him stumble back a little. "I miss you Dom."

Dom smiles as she tries to keep his tears at bay. "I missed you Lia so much."

"Never again." Amelia said, pulling away from the hug as she faced her cousin who wiped her 'em tears away. "Never again that we'll be separated for this long."

Dom nodded his head. "I promised that we'll never be separated, not again."

Amelia nodded as she brought Dom back in the hug after all these years Amelia had missed his hugs. "There's not much that I have to tell you."

The group heart aches as they watch the scene as Amelia had reunited with her two family members seeing as they had tears in their eyes as well.

"I can never imagine being away from my sibling for that long." Sofia said as she thought about being away from Jack made her feel her heart ache.

"Neither can I." Rebekah said looking at her siblings as they all shared a smile but of course Kol had to ruin the Moment.

"Will if you think about it we have been away from each other...I mean Klaus kept us dagger and stuff in a casket." Kol tells them as Klaus rolled his eyes.