ʙᴜʀɴ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜.)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Within minutes, Dom parks his car in an abandoned parking garage, turning off his headlights and grabbing his jacket. "Get dressed out of that clothing and hurry, your bag of clothes are still back." He told her to get out of the car.

"Okay, I will." She said grabbing the bag from the back and pulling the clothes that were in there out.

Once she was dressed she exited the car as Dom locked the car as the two walked out to the streets. Dom had thrown on his jacket as police cars sped past them.

"You know I never told you how sorry I am." Amelia tells Dom as she felt guilty that they were in this situation in the first place.

Dom sighs knowing that she still felt guilty for what happened. "You don't have to be sorry Amelia, it wasn't your fault we both did it."

"What did she do and why is she feeling guilty?" Klaus questions Stefan.

"Just keep watching, I'm sure it's going to explain everything."

Amelia licks her lips ready to tell him something but stops as a police car pressed down their break, spinning around and started towards them.

"Torettos, stop right there torettos!" The officer shouted through the microphone both sprinting down an alleyway, the cop following behind them.

They thought Hope was lost when suddenly a bright green skyline pulled beside them. They look over to see it was Brian.

"Get in!" Brian called out to them, making both Amelia and Dom share a look before quickly getting inside the car. Dom in the front and Amelia in the back.

Brian didn't waste time as he swerved around the corner, narrowly missing an approaching car. The raven girl looks out the windshield, only to see two cop cars coming towards them.

Brian smoothly slid in between the two cars with ease, barely even touching them. He sped them over a hill, the skyline becoming airborne for a short second before it had the ground roughly.

Marcel winces at the fact that there will possibly be a scratch on the cars. "The poor car."

"I know right." Sofia said to him.

"You're the last person I expected to show up." Dom told him to break the silence.

"I thought if I got in your good grace, you might let me keep my car." Brian admitted.