ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ?

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Got a TR7 here, with a ball bearing upgrade. What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick." Jesse tells Leon, Letty and Amelia as they were all working on  the car engine.

"I got this set up for 24 psi." Amelia told him.

Jesse nodded. "Got it."

As they were working on the car engine,  Amelia didn't notice that Brian was staring at her with a smile on his face as he was outside with Dom.

"He is a love sick fool." Davina said to the group but mostly to the girls in the room.

Dom noticed that Brian wasn't paying attention when he followed his gaze he saw him staring at his cousin who he saw as a little sister.

"So, you got big plans tonight?" Dom asked as he turned back around to work on the car. He remembered that tonight was Brian and Amelia's big date night, after overhearing her talking to Letty and Mia about it.

Brian nodd with a shrug. "Yeah, we're going out to dinner."

Dom stopped what he was doing and turned to face Brian. "You break her heart, I'll break your neck." He threatened.

Sofia smiled softly at how protective her nephew was towards Amelia, she knew that the both would have an unbreakable bond after finding out she was pregnant and telling three year old Dom that he was going to be a cousin, he had been attached to her growing stomach since then.

But she did notice what was  Amelia's relationship
like with her other nephew seeing as he wasn't shown in any of the memories as they were watching it made her wonder what had happened between them.

Brian glanced at Dom knowing how he was protective of Amelia. "Wow you know you can be scary. But you can relax. That's not going to happen."

Dom grabbed the rag off of the car and wiped the grease off his hands before handing it over to Brian. "I wanna show you something."

Amelia and Letty watched as Dom and Brian left with confused looks as they got into Dom's car and took off.  "Hey, do you need a ride back to the house?"

Amelia nodded. "Can we leave right now, Dom was supposed to be my ride but that asshole left."

"Yeah let's go." Letty said as she wiped the grease of her hands and grabbed her keys.