ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"What about the parts and services?" Mia questions her two older siblings.

"Hold them off." Amelia replies.

Mia groans in frustration "Amelia, I don't know what to do with it."

Amelia picks up a rag and wipes the grease off from her face and hands before grabbing the bundle of flies from her and flipping through them.

Brian appeared out front of the garage in a truck with a crashed 1995 Toyota Supra. "All right, what is this?" Dom questioned Brian. "What do you got there?"

Brian appeared in front of the car, giving them a smirk. "This is your car."

"That's one ugly car."

Kol rolled his eyes at his sister giving her a look. "You just have to have faith in it, Rebekah."

She scoffed at what her brother said. There was no way faith would do anything to that car. The car was a total disaster.

Dom crosses his arms over his chest and looks towards Amelia who was next to Jesse. "My car? I said a ten second car not a ten minute car."

Jesse walks up to the car hitting it with his elbow. "You could push this across the finish line or even tow it." Making Letty and Amelia chuckle.

"You couldn't even tow that across the finished line." Amelia said with a teasing smile, making Letty, Mia, all laugh.

Marcel shook his head "Oh that's just cold."

Rebekah looks towards her brother with raised eyebrows "You see, even they don't have faith in that car."

Kol shakes his head in disagreement. "They'll have faith in that car, you just wait and see."

Brian points towards her with a smirk "No faith."

"Oh she had faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard, this is a garage."

Brian grin grew as he pointed towards Jesse. "Pop the hood."

"Pop the hood." Dom repeated.

"Pop the hood." Brian confirmed, nodding his head confidently.

They manage to bring the car inside, Jesse and Amelia pop the hood and it promptly flies off, both Jesse and Amelia look towards each other in shock of what was under the hood.