ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Brian gets out of his car at the place the race was being held, he looks above see Campos above him, hitting golf's ball into a net.

"Hey! What lookin at, nut suck?." One of the racers asked him as he had three girls around him.

"I don't know, you tell me."  Brian tells him.

"Oh, the racer wants what Dwight's got." Dwight said. "See, but, ladies, Dwight's already on the team. Cause you gotta be fast if you wanna drive for Braga."

"Is there a problem here?" A woman walks up to them who was known as Gisele Yasher.

Brian eyes slightly widen seeing who was standing next to Gisele as the male looks at Brian surprised as well.

"Oh shit." Sofia Said as she saw who was standing next to Gisele.

"This is going to be very bad." Rebekah said as her eyes widened.

"We all know what is going to happen to him." Hayley said, making the tests of them nodd.

"No." Dwight said, causing Brian to chuckle.

Gisele looks towards Brian. "You one of Park's guys, blondie?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am." Brian answered.

"Follow me." The male order led the way him and the other two drivers towards the building.

As Brian walked past he heard two familiar engines, making eye contact with Amelia before looking away as he continued following the other.

Amelia stepped out of her car smirking as she saw all men's eyes on her as Dom stepped on his car from beside her he glared at those who stared at his cousin making them remove their gaze from her.

"Buzzkill." Amelia mumbled, making Dom roll his eyes.

"You're both here for the race." Gisele said as she walked towards the two, making both nod. "Then followed me."

The two follow Gisele inside the building as they both see Campos playing golf as they stand in line with the rest of the racers.

"You all know why you're here?" He questions as he gets ready to swing. "Good drivers are a dime a dozen. Man, every corner got a chingadera tuner racing for pinks. That's not what Braga got me looking for. Braga wants someone that would sell their abuelita to be behind the wheel."