ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Amelia walked through the crowd bar, swaying her hips, she smirked as she felt eyes on her and looked around the bar she saw Brian playing pool in the corner and Dom sitting in the bar.

"What the bloody hell is she wearing?" Klaus said glaring at the screen seeing the way the men and women stared at his little Bambi.

"I think she looks beautiful." Sofia said looking at her daughter, loving how her daughter was comfortable in her body.

"She's showing too much and I don't like the way those people are staring at her." Kol said as Klaus nodded in agreement.

Rebekah huffs at both of her brothers. "She is a grown woman for crying out loud, she's allowed to wear and do whatever she wants."

Klaus rolled his eyes as his sister but kept quiet as he knew that his little Bambi was a grown woman but he couldn't help but see her as his little Bambi as he saw the five year old Amelia and not the full adult Amelia.

Amelia took a seat beside Dom and ordered herself a Corona feeling someone sitting beside her, she looked out of the corner of her eye seeing that it was Brian.

"That's too bad about Dwight." Brian spoke. "Having the fed raid your house the same night you make the team. That's unfortunate."

"I wished, I could say, I was surprised to see you here." Dom said, giving Amelia a look after she chucked down her Corona.

Amelia set her glass bottle back on the table before turning to look at Brian. "What's to stop someone from telling them you're a cop?"

"Probably the same thing keeping me from tellin' 'em why you're both really here." He shot back.

"What's up, fellas, lady." Campos said as he approached the three.

"Hey, how you doing?" Brian said as they did a bro hug.

"Great. You havin a good time?"

Amelia nodded her head as she took the Corona that the bartender set in front of her. "Yeah, a great time."

"Come on. Let's have a better time." Campos mentioned them to follow as he helped Amelia off the seat, as they walked towards the area where he had his hand placed on her lower back.

"He better watch where he places those hands before they're going to be cut off." Klaus said, as he didn't like where Campos's hand was placed.