ᴘᴜɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"If you don't leave me alone I'll punch Vince." Amelia told him in a warning tone as she was working on a car.

"I wonder what he did to piss her off." Kol said, scratching his neck.

"Probably something stupid." Rebekah replied.

"Why don't believe me, Lia. I'm telling you the truth." Vince tells her.

Amelia shakes her head. "Vince I love you and you're my brother but what you're telling it's not true, and even then how come he is still here."

Vince sighs in frustration. "Because of you."

Amelia looks at him confused. "What do you mean because of me?"

"Because you like him, and Dom didn't want to ruin anything for you, he saw how happy you were with him, your little toy is a cop."

Amelia set the wrench aside, grabbing the rag and wiping her hands off. "One is not my toy, he is my boyfriend, and two do you have any proof that he's a cop, I mean he knows mine and Dom's history with cops."

"How can he be sure that he's a cop? Or is he." Rebekah said, making Stefan worried that when they found out that Brian was a cop, how he kept that secret from Amelia and how she got hurt, Stefan will only pray for Brian knowing how the Mikaelson are protective of one another.

Vince sat on the stool that was beside Amelia's car. "Before you went on a date with Brian I had been following him around and I saw him snooping around, I told Dom and we questioned him."

"Okay and what happens after that."

"He keeps saying that he wasn't a cop, but Lia I know he is, he is just using you."

"He is not using me." Amelia denied not wanting to believe anything Vince was saying.

"Don't be so stupid." vine yelled out to her, making Amelia look at him with wide eyes. "He is using you, do you really think that he has feelings for you, come on Amelia you're supposed to be the smart one, he might not be your boy toy but you are his and he's only using."

"Get out." Amelia tells him.

"What."

"I said get out." She yells at him.