ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒾𝒸 )

Italics- the show, flashbacks, phone calls
Bold-reaction

August 5 1979

Was shown on the screen making Sofia shuffled uncomfortable knowing that was the date Klaus left and when she found out that she was pregnant.

As for Klaus he shifted in his seats hating himself once more for what he did to her, he wished he could go back in time and be there for her but it was already too late.

Sofia was sitting in the Clinic chair trying to get hold of Klaus as her leg bounced up and down.

"Nik I don't know what's going on or why you're not answering but If you get this please call me back it's important."

Sofia sighs as she hangs up the phone wondering why he was ignoring her.

Everyone in the Mikaelson family looks towards Klaus as he has a guilt look on his face.

Klaus basically blames himself for leaving her alone during her pregnancy and having to raise their child alone.

Sofia was in the waiting room waiting for her results to show up wondering if her period was just late or if she was really pregnant.

It's been almost three months since she and Klaus had been intimate together.

Lately she has been getting morning sickness and everything her brother cooks makes her feel sick.

Ten minutes went by and Sofia had been checking her phone for any messages from Klaus but there was none and at that moment she knew something was wrong.

So she decided to call him again but it went straight to voicemail.

She had been trying to get in contact with Klaus since the morning but every time she called it went straight to voicemails.

"Nik, please just answer your phone, why are you ignoring me I-I just need to tell you something just call back when you get the chance." Sofia hangs up her phone as she sees one of the nurses walking towards her with an envelope in her hands.

Sofia's heart was beating rapidly, scared of the result and not knowing what to do if she really was pregnant.

Everyone in the room could hear her heart beating rapidly even if it was through a screen they could see how scared she was for the results.