ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛᴇʀ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉.)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Amelia had a smile on her face as they pulled in the front of the toretto residence. Music was blasting inside, reaching the ears of Amelia, Dom and Brian. Dom opens the cab door hoping out before turning around and helping Amelia out. Brian gave the driver money before he left the cab.

"Is this like an everyday event you guys do after a race or what they do?" Hayley asked both Stefan and Sofia.

Sofia shakes her head as she knows that after every race she and her brother goes they always go to a fast food restaurant and celebrate their win.

Stefan nodes knew that they started throwing parties after each race and both Amelia and Dom had gotten out of prison.

"It's what they do after every race." Stefan tells her.

Amelia began walking the stairs as Dom followed behind. "Take care." Brian called to them as he started to walk off.

Amelia turned to watch him with a disappointing expression, she was hoping that he would stay for the party to hang out for a little longer.

Dom sighs seeing the disappointment look Amelia was giving Brian. If he was being honest Dom never had liked any of the boys Amelia had dated but for some reason Brian was different, he liked Brian which was unusual when he never likes anyone.

"Yo, Spilner!" Dom called out to him, Brian turned around to look at him as Amelia gave Dom a confused look for a sec but then noticing Dom was going to invite him in.

Aww he's going to ask him to stay just for my little psycho." Sofia told klaus.

"No, she is not allowed to date till she is over a hundred years old." Klaus said with a scowl.

"It's funny you think you have a say when she is allowed to date. You weren't even part of her life because you left and that was your choice so don't think that you get a say on anything she does because you don't." Sofia told him as she removed herself from Klaus a day closer to Stefan laying her head on his shoulder.

Sofia didn't really care that if she had hurt Klaus, he was the one that left her, she was the one who raised her with the help of both her brothers, she was frustrated at herself for letting him talk to her and touch her like everything is okay when it's not, she had promised herself that she wouldn't fall for him again.