ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"This ain't right bro." One of the racers said as he stepped out of his car. "Nobody said nothin about being locked in no truck."

"Tell me about it." Another racer says they stopped in front of Amelia's car as she had her eyes closed trying to get some sleep since she couldn't the night before.

"Hey." One of them says trying to get her attention. "Hey!"

"Yo!" He called out to her banging on the hood of her car making her eyes snap open looking at both racers. "Where you think they're taking us?"

"Don't matter." She replied to them. "We're all just along for the ride."

Both men looked at each other about to head back to their car but were stopped by Amelia's voice. "If you bang on the hood of my car again I will kill you both."

They both nodded as they quickly ran back to their car as Amelia had a satisfied smile but was dropped when she saw two of the other racers trying to get her attention.

Amelia flashed her werewolf eyes towards them, scaring them off and she once again had a satisfying smile before she looked at Dom who was shaking his head with a smile and then to Brian who was chuckling as they both saw the whole thing as she gave them both a innocent smile.

"She is so adorable when she gives them an innocent smile." Sofia says as he watches her daughter in awe.

"I wonder who she takes that from." Stefan mumbles underneath his breath.

After a few hours of being in the truck they're finally out and now they are in an abandoned warehouse standing beside their cars.

"Welcome to Mexico, boys and ladies." Gisele says as she walks towards them with César beside her.

"There are helicopters and surveillance cameras." César says as a couple of men begin to load her car with trunks. "That can scan for heat signatures at the border, but there are blind spots that we can guide you through via satellite."

"There can be no margin of error, so you must follow every direction, any questions?" Gisele finished off.

"I thought that fenix was gonna be here?" Dom questions as Amelia and Brian look towards him.

"He'll meet you out there." Gisele simply shrugged.

"All right everyone sync up." César says as all the racers took out their GPS. "Good luck ladies and gentlemen."