ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴀ

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Toretto house

Mia walks towards her room and it's César trailing behind her, her eyes are red and puffy as she had been crying after everything that had happened.

"What the hell." Mia said, seeing the stack of cash on her bed and a folded paper that had her name on it.

"Where did the money come from?" César asked her.

Walking towards her bed she picked up the paper and unfolding it as she began reading.

"Mia

Saying goodbye is hard sometimes because the action of leaving is so permanent, but what I know is that one day we'll see each other again.

I want you to know how much you mean to me and how I love you. You have always been there when things went wrong, you have stood beside me and you helped me stay strong even when I was already giving up on myself thinking that there was no hope for me but you stayed and showed me there was, I will always be grateful for that.

Though I might not say it much but I am grateful to call you my little sister and I know that César will take great care of you and I'm happy that you found someone who makes you happy.

I know how worried you can get but I'm telling you please don't worry about me or Dom. We have a plan if something like this ever happens and we're sticking to that plan just to know that we'll be safe. All we have ever wanted is for you to be happy and I'm sorry you got stuck in this life.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to return but until then just focus on yourself and your relationship, be happy Mia, don't let anyone bring you down, hopefully one day I'll make it up to and get you out of this life so you could have a better one.

I know you're wondering why that cash is on your bed but the cash is to help with the house mortgage, college tuition, food, and anything that you need.

I will alway hold the memories of so many great times we shared but I do wish that there was still more time but we don't know how long I'll be gone. It could be days, weeks, months, years but maybe one day we'll see each other again.

With love, Amelia

Mia let out a sob, knowing that Amelia was right that it would take years until they saw each other again. Mia hates it, the family that she only knew is now gone, running from the cops.

César pulls Mia into his embrace comforting her. "Everything will be ok."

Mia shakes her head. "My family is gone, it's not going to be okay."

The Mikaelson looks at the screen in sympathy, knowing how hard it was going to be for Mia knowing that she won't have any of her family there with her.

"I just wanna give her a hug." Hayley told everyone.

"Me too, I don't like seeing her upset." Sofia said as Klaus rubbed her belly feeling his little Bambi kicks.

"What plans did Amelia and Dom have?" Kol questioned.

Stefan looks at the Mikaelson then at Sofia and sighs knowing that this is not the life Sofia would want for Amelia. "Their plan for the first couple of years is that they split up then they'll me-"