ʟᴇᴛᴛʏ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"Brothers and sisters, we are gathered here to pay our final respects...to our beloved. Let us reflect on her journey by the word of the Lord in Psalm 23." The priest said as in the distance Brian O'Conner stood watching Letty's funeral. "The lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures;"

Mia sat in her seat with silent tears rolling down her face with César and Stefan comforting her as he sat beside her as Amelia and Dom watch the two and a funeral from the hill above the cemetery.

Dom takes one last glance at Letty's funeral before walking away as Amelia stays watching the funeral as the couple's tears roll down her face.

"She's been murder." Those words echo in Amelia's head as she almost falls to her knees but Stefan catches her as he uses his vampire hearing as what Mia told Amelia.

Tears rolled down from Amelia's face as she screamed in her uncle's chest as Stefan held her as Amelia shakes her not wanting it to be true.

What they didn't know was that Amelia scream was heard from inside the boarding house as the gang came out to the garage seeing Stefan holding on to Amelia who was banging on his chest.

"It's not true." Amelia hiccups out. "It's not true uncle Stefan please let it not be true."

Stefan just held her as he didn't know what to say to her as he just held her letting her cry into his chest knowing how hard it is for her to lose someone else.

"She's dead, uncle Stefan." Amelia said, pulling away from him as the Mystic Falls gang looked at each other confused on who was dead."

"First they lost me, then my brother Jack, then Jesse and now letty." Sofia said with a frown. "How many more people that they care about have to die for them just to live in peace."

Klaus brought her closer to him as he also frowned. "I don't know love, I don't know."

Stasiak walks towards Brian standing by his side. "Facial recognition software matched both torettos about ten minutes ago."

"I don't get it. Thought they'd show." Stasiak said before walking away from Brian, who looked up the hill seeing a woman figure walking away knowing that it was Amelia.

"Even after all those years he still loves Amelia." Freya said, making Stefan nod his head.

"They both love each other, even if Amelia hid her feelings for him away." Stefan tells her as Klaus frowns, not liking the way his daughter still loves the cop.