ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟᴇᴛᴛʏ?

(𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Dom, Brian and Cesar were taken to abandon building as they were chained from their wrist hanging from the pipes in the ceiling.

"You three stirred up quite a bit of trouble today." A man who was known as Herman Reyes walked into the room along with Zizi and some of his men. "Three of my men dead. Three DEA agents along with them of course this is business and sometimes things go astray, all I care about is the car, tell me where it is and I'll let you go."

"This roofing plastic says you're full of shit." Brian says, earning a chuckle from the man.

"I don't know what you guys do business in your part of the world, but here in Rio I like it when all parties know what they're against." Reyes explains as he paces slightly in front of them.

"That's funny." Dom tells him.

"Because it goes both ways." César finished off.

"You know." Reyes says as he walks closer to Dom. "I hear your sister and cousin are very beautiful, whatever they hide, I will find them."

"He better not, or I'll kill him myself." Klaus says as he didn't like the way he threatened his daughter and Mia.

"Can we not do that? I'll kill then myself, because everytime someone says that, we'll watch how that person died almost at the end of the movie."  Freya says as Sofia nods in agreement.

"He'll probably be dead at the end of the movie." Sofia said. "But that doesn't mean we still make threats towards Reyes."

"True." Hayley says. "I will claw his eyes out when he touches one hair on my lover's daughter and niece."

This caused Brian and Cesar to tense up and lightly pull the chains as Reyes walked out, Zizi walking after him. Brian, Cesar and Dom shared a look as their cars drove off.

Brian and Cesar kick the guys closest to them while Dom breaks his chain punching the guys as Brian wraps his leg around guys neck choking him until he falls unconscious , as Cesar breaks his chain before kneeling the guy in his stomach throwing him against the wall knocking him out.

At the abandoned building Amelia and Mia were listening to the radio as they waited for Dom Brian and Cesar to show up. "The American fugitive killed three DEA agents during a train robbery."

Mia changed the radio. "Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous, anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately."

"They got the information wrong, Amelia or the others didn't even kill those agents." Hope says.

"That's what they think." Sofia says, making everyone look at her. "There wanted fugitive they will blame them for something that they didn't do either way there are criminals and they will blame them no matter what."

Amelia shuts off the radio, noticing the worry on Mia's face. "They'll be okay, they can take care of themselves."

"I know." Mia says as she laid her head on her shoulder before they heard the door open making both women look at each other as Mia grabbed a pipe and Amelia eyes glowing gold as they both hid behind a column.