ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ

(𝒮𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀)

"Sofia. ''

Upon hearing her name Sofia gaze snapped back to the person who had said it. She made eye contact with the one person she thought she would never see again, the person that made promises to her to show her the world one day but also the same person that broke her heart and left her to pick up the pieces.

"So that's the women from the painting I saw...she even more beautiful in person." A Burnett said which made the Mikaelson sibling nodded there heads in agreement.

Sofia froze in place not knowing what to do or how she was in the same room as him but for all she knew was that her heart was beating rapidly.

As for Klaus he could see the pain in her eyes knowing he was the cost of it. He hates himself for it knowing that she trusted him and he broke that trust.

Seeing as she is just a few steps away from him. He wanted to hold her in his arms, telling her how much he loves her, hearing her laugh, seeing her smile but he knew that she would never forgive him for what he did.

Klaus had started walking up to her slowly taking one step at a time wondering if she would move but seeing as she didn't he began walking at a normal pace.

The Mikaelson family watched the interaction from where they stood wondering what was gonna happen between them but when they looked at Sofia they could see the hurt in her eyes from the pain that Klaus had caused.

As Klaus stood in front of Sofia he could hear her heart beating rapidly thinking that it might rip out of her chest.

He was glad that she hadn't moved away from him, he could smell her vanilla fragrance which was hers and his favorite.

Sofia breathes hitch as Klaus gently places a hand on her cheek.

Sofia closed her eyes as she leaned into his touch, missing his touch.

The Mikaelson family were in shock at her reaction, thinking that she would snap at him for what he had done.

"You know I thought this would go a different way." Kol told his family which made them nod in agreement.

Sofia opened her eyes looking at him while his eyes were already on her.

Sofia knew it was wrong to be close to him because he did leave her without an explanation but also leaving her soon to be a single mother.

She felt anger consuming her, on how he could easily touch her like he didn't do anything wrong but also angry at herself for easily giving into his touch.

Klaus gently leaned in but before he could do anything, Sofia pulled herself away from his grasp, he looked at her with hurt in his eyes.

"Sof-" he was cut off when he felt a sudden sting on his cheek.

"I spoke too soon." Kol told his family.