ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

(𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 10 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

February 17 1990

It was Amelia's tenth birthday, she was sleeping peacefully in her bed.

The door of her bedroom opens carefully, showing Sofia, Jack, Dom, and Mia walking into Amelia's room wearing birthday hats while Jack was holding a birthday cake.

All four of them carefully walked towards Amelia's bed as they tried not to wake her. As they were all gonna sing happy birthday songs.

Sofia looks at the other three as they nod their heads ready, Dom holds the camera and begins to record.

"Happy birthday to you." They all sing out loud waking Amelia up frightened as she looks around and sees her family in front of her as she puts a hand over her chest.

"Aww poor thing she almost had a heart attack." Davina said.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Lia, happy birthday to you." They all sang to her, making her smile.

"Make a wish." Her uncle Jack told her to put the cake closer to her.

Amelia looks around the room with a smile. She had everything she needed, she didn't have anything else but the only thing she had wished for every year since she was five was for her father to be there and celebrate her birthday.

Klaus removed his gaze from the screen to the floor; he felt like he was a bad father not being there for his oldest daughter; he knew it was his fault that he left her mother pregnant even if he didn't know at the time. He missed everything her first walk

She closed her eyes and blew out the candles, making her family cheer.

"What did you wish for?" Mia asks her older cousin.

"I can't say, it won't come true." Amelia told her, making her pout.

Sofia looks at her daughter with a sad smile knowing what she asked for . Every year she wanted to know who her father was and how his personality is.

"Aww my little Bambi hit the double digits." Sofia said as she brought her daughter to a hug.

Dom, who was still recorded, tried not to laugh as he saw his cousin looking at him for help as his aunt brought her daughter to a hug knowing that she was gonna cry.