ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"She is showing too much skin and I don't like it." Klaus said.

"She looks beautiful." Sofia said to him.

"I don't care, she is showing too much."

Sofia rolled her eyes as she was done with him and his comments.

It's been six months since Amelia met Brian and six months since he's been coming to the shop. Over those six months both Brian and Amelia had gotten to know each other little by little.

"I don't like him." Klaus said glaring at the screen.

"You don't like anyone klaus." Hayley tells him.

"Nonsense, I love people."

A sigh left Amelia's mouth as she wiped the counter. Her cousin Mia looked behind her seeing Brian getting out of the red truck.

"Your lover boy is back." Mia said with a teasing smile.

Amelia rolled her eyes at her. "First of all he is not my lover boy and second of all he is here because he likes tuna." She tells Mia.

Mia sighs as she shakes her head. "He is not here for the tuna Lia, he is here for you, he likes you."

Amelia shakes her head as she makes her way behind the counter. Amelia slightly glanced at the male who entered the toretto shop and she smiled slightly to herself.

Brian was beyond attractive with his messy blonde hair. Athletic body and those blue eyes. Those exact blue eyes Amelia loves.

All the females in the room squeal seeing how Amelia was slowly liking the guy and soon would end up together.

"No boys!" All the males in the front yelled except for Stefan.

Stefan had met Brian before it took him a while to warm up to him since he didn't like the way he hurt his niece by hurting her when he exposed himself as an undercover cop.

"Hey Brian." Mia greeted him with a smile going back to studying.

"Hey Mia." Brian smiled back before she went back to her textbook.