Imagine: Boyfriend

~Y/n's POV~

I open the door to my apartment, immediately feeling relief as the warm air hits my cold skin. It was a long day at work, and I'm about ready to crash onto my bed, binge watch Disney sitcoms and sleep in.

I kick off my shoes, sighing and take off my coat and beanie. I stop in my tracks when I hear the TV in my room playing. Did I leave my TV on? No way, because I haven't watched TV in a few days. I grab the umbrella that was sitting on my kitchen counter and slowly approach my bedroom door. I make sure to tiptoe, and steady my breathing, though it's difficult when there's a possible intruder in my house.

My door is slightly ajar and it catches my attention the show being watched is DuckTales. The older one. I kick the door open and throw the umbrella to the floor after realizing who it is.

"Bf/n!" I laugh as I run and jump into his already opened arms on the bed. He's laughing too, the most beautiful sound to hear.

"Hi, baby." He sits up and has me straddle him with my arms around his neck, still hugging him, holding him tight. "I missed you."

"What are you doing here?" My mood was immediately shifted to a happier one. Because of bf/n.

"I just said." He says teasingly. "I missed you." He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and I hug him once more to hide my fluster.

"Were you about to attack me with an umbrella?" He says through a smile I can only hear. I smirk a little and remove my face from his neck. I open my mouth as if about to speak but just nod my head at his question. He laughs and kisses my shoulder.

Suddenly, his smile slowly begins to fade and he tilts his head. "Bad day, huh?"

I feel warm on the inside. "Hm. You know me so well."

"I might know you better than you think." He reaches under the blanket and pulls out a Target bag. He hands it to me. I take it hesitantly, looking slowly around the bag then gasp.

It's my favorite candy, Watermelon Sour Patches and snacks, Oreos, Takis, White Cheddar Cheez-itz, and a pineapple Fanta. There's also a mini squishmallow in a corner. I gasp and grab the mallow.

I look up at him in awe, and catch him staring back at me, with a smile, and much adoration. He's too perfect. Too amazing.

I throw my arms around him again, but this time kiss every part of his face. His forehead, his cheeks, his chin, his temple and finally, his nose. I pull away looking down at his lips and before I could, he leaned in attaching our lips. It felt like fire, like my lips would feel the aftermath once I pull away, though I never want to.

When we do, he said the words I least but most expected. "I love you."

He just said it, like that. No foolery, nothing, just those 3 words to linger through my ears, my head, my heart. It was the first time he's said it, I've been waiting for him to. And now that he's confirmed it, I'm all locked in.

"I love you so very much, bf/n. So much." I lean down and kiss him again, this time more gentle. I feel my body lift and realize he's changing our position to where he's laying on my chest. I think about how happy I am, how things are right now. I never wanna leave his embrace. Ever.

____________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this one! I think it's probably the most straightforward story I've got in mind.