Imagine: Crush[Part 2]

~Y/N's POV~

Saturday

A date with h/n. I was pondering exactly how it would go: the clothes he'd wear, the place he'd take me, us finally getting to know each other. It all didn't seem real.

I've had my eye on him for a while now, and I never really thought he felt the same but I guess I was wrong. 

I'm laying on my bed reading when my 30 minute alarm goes off. That's when I closed my book and grabbed my phone. I smile to myself as I kick my feet, laying on my stomach. I go to h/n's contact and phone him.

I'm biting my lip, trying to contain my jitteriness, however that plan fails utterly when he picks up the phone, letting a couple seconds of silence linger before speaking.

"Hello?" He said clearly through a smirk.

"What should I wear?" I tease. I already have an outfit picked out, I just wanted a reason to talk to him before the date.

"Whatever you want. You look good in anything." He assures me. I fluster and roll off my bed. "But, the place is a tad bit fancy. Just a little."

"So, casual-formal. Got it.  Bye, h/n."

"No, wait!" He quickly stops me from hanging up the phone, which makes me want to giggle but I don't. I only do that when I'm nervous.

"You already know what you're wearing, don't you?" His deep voice muttered through my ears and I gulp.

"I think the real question is, do you already know what you're wearing?" I try using reverse psychology. He just chuckles.

"I'm already dressed, so yes. I'll see you in 20 minutes, y/n."

"What?!" I exclaim before he can hang up.

"Is there something wrong?" He says teasingly.

"Yes! I need more time than that to get ready."

"Well, you already know what you're wearing so it shouldn't take that long. In fact, I'll be there 15 tops."

"But-" With that, he hung up the phone. I groan and rush into my closet to take out a crop top with a cardigan and my skirt. My makeup is already done but I obviously need touchups for the date. School makeup and date makeup aren't the same.

I finish getting ready and pack my purse. I know he won't let me pay, but it's nice to add accessories to your look every once in a while.

I take a deep breath before walking down the stairs. Right before I'm about to reach the bottom, there's a knock. I perk up and immediately get a rush of adrenaline. I've been waiting for this for far too long. I sigh and walk to the door, taking a few seconds to myself before opening it.

As my eyes meet his pretty e/c ones, I can't help but trail my own down to what he has in his hands: flowers. But not just any flowers. Pink roses.

Pink roses are my favorite. They glow the most in the light to me. "You didn't have to." I gush as I take them out his hands.

"But I wanted to." He stuck his hand out for me to take and when I did so, he kissed my hand while looking up at me. I try to hide my blushed face, which is an obvious fail. "The date hasn't even started and I have you blushing." He's smiling from ear to ear. I roll my eyes and turn my head away.

He knows what he's doing.

"Shall we?" Now his arm is out for me to loop my own through, which I gladly do so. We get to the car and he opens the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I say quietly.

"Only for you." He says before closing the door.

I smile to myself and look out the window. I turn on the aux, and we sit through the ride in silence.

***

We arrive to the place, however he has me blindfolded.

"Why are you surprising me? Just let me see." I whined. He wouldn't budge and I knew whining wouldn't work. He's holding my hands, guiding me to what feels like a sidewalk.

"Before I reveal the spot, just promise me you will not get seconds on food." He softly says with one hand on top of the blindfold and one on my waist. I scoff but I can't tell if he's serious.

"I'm not promising anything." I say. He sighs and takes the blindfold off. I look around confused until I look through and see the sign.

Olive Garden.

"Oh my Gosh!" I run to the window and peek through like a kid. "It's my favorite! How'd you know?"

"I have connections." He shrugged. "And I'm paying." He reminds me.

"Bet. Well, let's go-" I grab onto his hand to try to pull him inside, but all that does is pull me towards his chest, causing him to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Ah ah ah." He looks me in the eyes. "Before we go in there, you have to do me a favor."

I tilt my head but give in. "What favor, h/n?"

"Be my girlfriend."

I'm in shock but I don't even know if my face is showing it. All I know is that I knew my answer.

"Ok." I shrugged like it was no big deal. He bites his lip through a smile and throws his head back. "Finallyy." He drags out. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

Right before our lips touch, he pulls back a bit. "You didn't say yes just to get free food on me did you?"

I roll my eyes. "Just shut up and kiss me, stupid."

Our lips locked and my heart sounded through my whole body. I don't think I've ever felt this type of excitement before in my life.

___________________________________________