Imagine: Brother's Best Friend[Part 3]

~H/n POV~

I woke up bright and early, feeling slightly drowsy as memories from last night flooded my mind. I smirk to myself and stretch to wake up my body. I throw the blanket off my body and get ready to shower and brush my teeth. I have this weird-sat feeling of excitement, probably because of my interactions with Y/n the previous night.

I haven't even told her brother about this.

After my shower, I throw on some sweats and brush my teeth, and use a bit of mouthwash to get the morning breath feeling away.

I finish up in the bathroom and figure I could make some waffles and bacon. On my way downstairs, I stop in my tracks. Halting to the smell of breakfast and the sound of sweet humming. I recognize the voice.

Finally leaving off the steps, I see Y/n, over the stove with AirPods in, moving her body to a rhythm unheard. I smirk to myself and slowly walk closer, stopping behind the counter opposite of her. She turns the stove off, I assume finishing a course and twirls around. Her soul must have left her body because her eyes widened and she shrieked not loudly, but loud enough for me to worry.

I think her shriek scared me.

"Why?!" Is all she said before bringing the pan over the sink to drain. I try not to laugh, worried I'll ruin any chance I have to her answer from my question last night.

"I haven't thought about it if that's why you're down here."

"Actually I was down here to try and make breakfast myself but looks like you already beat me to it." I chuckle.

"Yeah well, you're a guest, so-"

"So I can't make breakfast for my best friend and his sister because I don't live here?" I deadpanned.

"Basically, yeah." She shrugged. I nodded, and just watched her continue with putting together plates and washing the dishes. Then I realized her statement from earlier. "You really didn't think about it at all?" I ask.

"It's not that I didn't think about it, it's that I don't know my answer." she says not looking up at me. For some reason, I don't believe her. I push myself off the island and walk into the kitchen, getting a little deja vu. 

"You don't know?" I stand behind her, looking down while she continues washing pots and pans. "No, I don't."

After a minute or 2, she turns the sink off and turns around, finally looking up at me. "You don't know?" I ask again, trying to snap her out of it. Her eyes shift to the side for a split second then back to mine. "I may have considered a yes." She mumbles leaning on the sink.

I grin and sigh out of content.

Finally.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 7, yeah?"

"Yeah, ok." She's now looking at the floor, blush tinting her cheeks. I find it adorable. "Do I need to wear anything specific?"

"I recommend not wearing a dress." I said. I'm guessing I sounded more suggestive than I meant to, because she gave me the hardest glare I'd ever seen. I was quick to dismiss any of those gross thoughts she thought I had meant.