Imagine: Boyfriend

~Y/N's POV~

Last night was a long night. Not in a bad way. It was...fun. Great. I spent all night with h/n, watching movies, baking, driving, laughing, talking, just everything within the span if 10 hours. I had decided to sleep at his house because I already had a change of clothes. Though, we knew the real reason I decided to sleepover.

I wake up, feeling pressure on my back, not crushing me but squishing me just a bit. I turn my head to look in the mirror across from his bed, and see him with his arm underneath my head, hanging off the bed and his head laying on my shoulder. I smile to myself.

Such an angel.

I don't want to disturb his slumber, so I slowly grab my phone off the nightstand and check the time.

9:47 A.M.

Usually I wouldn't wake up in the morning on weekends, but it's become a habit to go to bed and wake up in time whenever I stay with h/n.

I feel his face nuzzle into my neck, and I came to the realization that he's waking up. I sit my phone back down and turn to face him. He's moved his position but his eyes are still closed. He has a faint smile on his lips and that brings me to doing the same.

I slowly lean in and kiss his lips. He kisses me back, even though he hasn't acknowledged the fact that I'm awake as well. 

The kiss is a good 20 seconds before I pull away, and he finally opens his eyes, grinning wider than before. "Good morning, love." He says in an extremely hoarse, attractive voice. His voice is already deep, but now that it's his morning voice, it makes it so much more hot.

"Hi." Is all I say. He pouts and sits up on his elbows. "Hi? That's all I get?"

"Hi, my love." I say a bit louder. He smiles like he's under a spell, wraps his arm underneath me and pulls me into his body.

"That's much better." I lay on his chest and he pampers kisses on my head and neck. It's relaxing enough to where I could fall back asleep.

"How was your sleep?" He asks between kisses. "Amazing, thanks to you."

"I'm just like that, you know."

I lift my head and give him a look mixed with a pout and knowingness. He mocks my face and kisses my nose before flipping me onto my back and getting out of bed. It's only then that I realized he's completely naked.

So am I.

I cover my eyes quickly. "H/n!" I hide on the covers. "A warning next time!"

He chuckles deeply and removes the blanket from over me and gently grips my wrists to move my hands from my face. 

"You saw this all last night already, silly." He leans down and kisses the corner of my lips. I sigh in content while sitting up. "I need to shower." I blurt after he gets dressed.

"Baby, this is literally like a second home for you. You know that if you need to shower, eat or do anything, you're always welcome to." He says while putting on his boxers and sweats. He leans down again but cages me on the bed. I look up at him, with a slight glint. Then a smile spreads across my face and I kiss him lips softly.

"I love you, h/n."

I watch his expression change and his pupils dilate.

"I love you, y/n." I pull down his head and kiss him much deeper than before. His hands reach to both sides of my face and deepen the kiss. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.

"How about you hop in the shower and I make us some breakfast."

It was more of a statement than a question so I nod my head. He kisses my forehead once more with a little smile and walks out the room, sparing one last glance at me before closing the door.

I smile to myself and take a deep breath, laying back down to think about how perfect he is.

_______________________________________

PART 2 of the last crush short story will be the next post!