Imagine: Brother's Best Friend[Last part]

~H/N's POV~

The moment y/n asked me to take her to my home, I immediately started thinking about her brother. I knew we couldn't do anything tonight because it was the first date and to be Frank; yb/n would kill me.

Though, all of these conflicts didn't stop me from being so excited to have her within the comfort of my house. I like the idea of her making herself at home in my own home.

We have some interesting side conversations on the way about nothing and everything and her ability to keep a stable conversation only makes me like her more.

I have a pretty big house but it's not a mansion, so y/n's reaction confused me. She seemed amazed and in shock. I'm not quite sure why. Our houses are about the same size. In fact, hers is slightly bigger.

"Do you like?" I say as I open my car door. I round the front and open her door, allowing her to use my hand as leverage.

"I love it." She says quietly. I smile as I feel my insides twist and turn. You will be the death of me.

We walk inside, hand in hand. I turn on the lights and she gasps at the flashing line of bulbs. My walls are pink-ish white and the material of most of the furnished counters and tables are marble. My chairs are black leather.

"Wow. You're rich." Y/n scoffed. I chuckled lowly. "Not exactly. This is my family's old house. I just wanted to stay here so they let me have it."

"Like...for free?" She questioned genuinely curious.

"Basically." I shrugged. "Want the tour?"

"I'm kinda tired."

I totally understood. We were out for hours and y/n was highly hyperactive and excited and I get that's exhausting.

"Where's your bedroom?" She asked and my jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting her to be so blunt but I quickly wiped away my shock and grabbed her hand taking her to the room.

I had her change into one of my shirts. It was really big on her and she looked quite adorable but I kept my lips sealed. I changed into pajama pants and kept my shirt on in worry of making y/n uncomfortable. I crawled into bed while she was in the bathroom.

When she came out she slowly walked to my bed. She just stood there. "Oh, do you want an extra blanket?" I asked. She may not want to fully sleep in the bed with me. "No, no it's not that." She smiles.

"Then what is it?" I say through a laugh.

"I kinda need your consent to just crawl into your bed."

I palm my forehead. "You can come in." 

Chuckling, she moved the blanket and crawls underneath. As she faces me, I notice her scooting closer to me. I move back on instinct. She gives me a knowing glance as if she knows I don't want to move over but feel as if I have to.

"It's okay." She reassures. "You can touch me." With that I move in closer and put my hand on the side of her face. "Can I kiss you?" I ask.

"Yes." Her immediate response made me smile and I leaned in. I left a peck on her lips and missed them afterwards. We stare into each others eyes until leaning in again, kissing deeper and more passionately. When we pull back, I sigh and rest my head on the pillow.

"Man, yb/n is gonna kill me."

She doesn't say anything and moves to lay on my chest. I feel butterflies and fluster.

"I'll die happy, though." I kiss her forehead and we fall asleep.

________________________________________________

Sorry guys, I had absolutely no ideas for this, and I wasn't expecting to make a fifth part 😭