Imagine: Boyfriend

~Y/N's POV~

Your boyfriend is in the mafia.

He is the next heir of his family, so in a few years he'd be the head of the mafia. He's too young now, but he's still the leader of a group of young adults.

"I hate going here." You stress. Everyone there scares you. You're not one to be apart of this type of stuff but you know you're going to have to. "It's okay." He reassures and puts his hand on your thigh. "I'll protect you, and make sure none of those guys do or say anything to make you uncomfortable and if they do..."

His sentence trails off as If you're supposed to know the last of the sentence. You do.

"Isn't it a little vulgar to shoot someone just because they make your girlfriend a little uncomfortable?" You play with his ring on his finger while looking up at him.

"Maybe. So? That's what we do."

You know that this is a dangerous and scary game to play with this business. And you know that one day, you will have to begin training to be apart of it someday. You know you won't enjoy it...or maybe you will? Who knows?

As the car pulls up to the large, familiar building, you feel your stomach twisting in tighter and tighter knots. You're subconsciously squeezing h/n's hand. He looks at you for a split second and removes his hand to replace it in its former spot on your thigh. He rubs up and down in a soothing manner, attempting to relax you. You take deep breaths while looking out the window.

The car came to a stop, and h/n gets out and runs to your side of the car, opening the door. He holds his hand out for you to take. "You got this, baby."

When you stand he moves his hand to the side of your face, pulling you towards him. He leaves a light kiss on your lips. It calms you a little, as it usually does. His touch and his affection is all you need to realize how safe you are.

"I'll be right here next to you." He wraps his right arm around your waist and walks in with you close to him. You see multiple familiar faces and some new. They all look at you with a confused glance. Or they look at h/n frightened. Either way, you don't like the attention.

"What are you all looking at? Get back to work!" He dismissed them all and they immediately went back to whatever they were doing before you walked in.

You noticed a specific guy, looking at you with a smirk then turning his head when he noticed you caught him. You were contemplating on telling h/n about it but you don't want to witness the death of a man, let alone be the reason for it.

You both walked to the elevator on the furthest wall and when you got in there, he put you against the wall gently, pressed the button, and stood in-front of you.

He was protecting you.

Once you got to the floor, he walked out to check if anyone was out there first, then grabbed your hand and wrapped his arm around your waist once again. He held you closer this time, if even possible.

You made a turn into a large room. He turned on the lights to reveal his office. You forget how spacey everywhere in this place is. You make your way to the couch after he closes the door when suddenly, you are grabbed by the hand and flung into a chest.

He chuckles lightly and wraps both arms around you in a hug. He pulls you away from the hug, but keeps his arms around you.

"So, did you decide if you were gonna tell me that employee was eyeing you inappropriately?" He casually says through a small smirk. Your eyebrows shoot up.

How does he do that?

"Um- I-"

He chuckles again, this time in a more teasing way. "Don't be nervous, I'm not going to do anything. To you, at least." He muttered the last part. That got your attention and you were quick to try and shut it down.

"H/n, no. I don't want you to." You stress.

"Baby, if he made you uncomfortable enough to not want to tell me, I feel that is plenty of any reason."

You open your mouth to argue but instead, feel lips on yours. He pulls away and kisses your forehead. "Don't argue, you wouldn't be ready for the consequences."

Oh, you would be.

You pout, looking at him with doe eyes. His heart flutters and he smiles while looking down. He puts his head in your shoulder. "Fuck, you're too cute."

You keep your composure, though your stomach is full of butterflies. He pulls back and looks you in the face. "Fine, I won't kill him." He raises his hands in defeat. "But I'm not letting it slide, and you know this."

"Of course, of course." You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him impossibly closer. "You're a little weakling for giving into my doe eyes so easily." You smirk.

"Oh, I'm a weakling?" he begins to lift you and take you to the couch. You're laughing and holding onto him with all your might.

He lays you on your back and leans down to kiss you, but stops right before your lips attach. "Looks like you're gonna handle some consequences anyway."

"Mhm."

____________________________________________

!! he has an accent so if you didn't read it with a foreign accent, I recommend doing so.