Imagine:Crush

~H/N POV~

Look at her.

She's the new girl at work. Y/n. She's so beautiful. I've seen her around before. I think she was in my Physics class. I hadn't noticed how alluring every feature of her is.

Her eyes are captivating. Her hair is so luscious and her face is just so...

Kissable?

I've wanted to talk to her for the longest time. I never considered actually doing it until she became my co-worker. Call my shy, call me a pussy. But a rejection by Y/n, I would never be able to live down. It would be as if Aphrodite rejected mankind.

I pretend to not be distracted, seeing her put clothes on the rack and stocking shelves. She does it all with a light smile, that seems to never leave her face.

I've seriously got to man up and talk to her.

Suddenly, an alarm pulls me out of my trance. Lunch break.

I leave my counter quickly before she can get away. I might as well use this as an opportunity to introduce myself at least. Besides, she is right there.

As I approach her from behind, I begin to feel my nerves pump through my veins, which lures me to want her even more. I lightly tap her shoulder in fear she'd find me weird for already knowing her name for reference.

The moment she turns around, her eyes lock with mine. I swear my heart literally dropped to my ass. I clear my throat and put my hands in my pockets. It doesn't help that she's now smiling at me with that same smile from just a few moments ago, just more broad.

"Uh, hi. I'm-" I begin.

"C/n?" She interrupts. My pulse speeds up at the fact that she had already knew my name. Or it's just the way she said it. Or the way her voice sounded.

"Yeah. You're y/n right?" I ask, to avoid awkwardness. She nods her head and I think I stop breathing.

"Right, um, ok. So, I notice you just started working here and you and I have the same shift, and I thought you looked...cool." Trailing off, I notice she chuckles quietly at my rant. Relief washes over me.

"You look cool too." She compliments. I blush and palm my forehead. Just ask her.

"Do you want to go eat lunch with me?" I say. "I can pay for you, if you want."

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I could see her smile widen a tad. It makes me happy that I'm already making an impression.

"Where would we eat?" She asks. We work in a mall area, so we have many choices nearby.

"Completely up to you."

"Maybe we could walk around and find somewhere? I mean, we do have a whole hour." She shrugs. Now I'm the one widening my smile. Like an idiot, might I add.

"Yeah, yes. Totally, we can." I stammer over my words. I put out my arm for her to take ahold of and when she does with no hesitation, I fight the urge to jump for joy.

As we're walking out the automatic doors, she says quietly, "is this a date?" I try not to ruin the vibe by saying yes, considering it may have been too soon to label this a date.

"If you want it to be." I look down at her and it seems she's contemplating it. After a few more seconds she nods her head, looking back up at me. "I do want it to be."

With that, we walk out of work with ditzy smiles and a worked up appetite.
____________________________________________________

C/n got rizz?!😦