Imagine: Boyfriend

Your boyfriend had just gotten into a fight with your boy best friend.

You were confused as to why this could be. They never seemed to have issues before, in fact they were pretty chill and hung out sometimes. So why all of a sudden?... it just seems so random to you.

You're cleaning the cuts on h/n's face, ignoring his smirk as he gazes at you. How is he so proud of himself when you're mad at him?

He grabs onto your waist, squeezing the pain of the sting onto  you, as you pretend to be unbothered. The silence is deafening until he finally speaks. "You have to talk to me eventually, y/n."

You finish up your work before responding. "Do I? I have to talk to you? Fine. Let's talk. What the fuck possessed you to get into a fight with bsf/n, huh?" You raise your tone a bit. "Did it not occur to you that that'd ruin my friendship with him?"

You didn't know the full story, but you do know that h/n attacked first. He's not an aggressive person so this whole situation threw you for a loop.

H/n stands, moving his hands to your hips to aid himself. "Baby, if anyone is ruining your friendship with him, it's his self. I love how you're not even the least bit curious as to why I beat his ass. I think you're forgetting I was friends with him too."

You gulp, annoyed with yourself for folding over how calm he's being. Plus, his height, plus the band-aid over his face makes him look 10x better. 'Am I seriously this down bad ...' you think to yourself.

"Do you want to know how he feels about you?" This grabs your attention back from your thoughts. "Or will you just keep being mad at me?"

You want to be mad, but at the same time you know damn well your boyfriend wouldn't do this for no reason. You need to know the motive.

"Why did you do it, h/n?" You question nervously.

He closes his eyes and sighs, clenching his jaw and furrowing his eyebrows. He looks like he'll hit him again if he had the chance.

"He was talking about you." He says softly. You drop your arms and rest your hands on his forearms. "He said some disgusting things about you, baby. Nasty things that I don't want to repeat...but if you really want to know, I'll tell you."

You look to the side to think. What had he said? What could have possibly been bad enough for h/n to punch him in the face? He'd have to say something crossing a boundary that you didn't even know you had to make with him. He had to say something that'd have broken your heart if he said it to your face.

So do you wanna know?

You look back up to meet h/n eyes. They twinkled as he looked down on you. "What is that beautiful brain thinking, huh?" He says with some sort of emotion played on his face.

"I don't wanna know what he said." You whisper. "But thank you for defending me."

"Don't fucking thank me, baby. You're my woman, of course I defend you. I'd do anything for you. Anything you want, just ask."

Fuck.

Why does your boyfriend have to be so him? He's just himself and looks like him and acts like him and talks like him, like you're his treasure he's keeping in his cave.

"Stop talking." Is all you say before getting on your tippy toes and kissing him. He leans back on your bed to intake your lips deeper and more passionate. He wraps his hand in your hair, massaging your scalp. You hold back a moan because he's known for his good ass massages and this one gave you multiple indescribable sensations.

"You're not mad anymore." He says against your lips.

"Shh." You reply and straddle his Greek Godly torso. You lean back in to kiss him some more. His hand slips into your Jean pockets, which is your favorite thing ever. "I want food." You say against him after a long few minutes. Finally he pulls back, resting his head on the mattress.

"Anything you want, I'll get it for you." He rasps.

You peck his lips one last time before hugging him, feeling comfort in the way his arms feel around you. He kisses your shoulder and sits up.

"Anything." He says.
_____________________________________________________