Imagine: Crush

~H/n's POV~

I watch as y/n enters the classroom. She's been absent the past few days, and I've been trying to contact her and ask if there was anything wrong or if I needed to help. She never responded.

She entered the class with a boy, though I don't think I've ever seen him before. I'm not able to take my eyes off of them as she laughs and smiles at whatever he said. My jaw clenches at the sight. I take a deep breath before aborting my glare from them to the front of the class.

Y/n usually sits next to me, but I don't even expect her to today with that guy by her side. Who even is he?

My thoughts are interrupted when a chair by me scoots outward. I turn my head and see y/n sitting her materials on her desk and sitting down. She did all this without looking at me.

I begin to wonder if I did something.

I look forward again, deciding the indifference is better than starting something I'll regret.

"Hey, h/n." I close my eyes and my brows furrow while I take a deep breath.

I just turn my head to look at her. "So what, you aren't gonna say hi back?" I shake my head and look away. Until she puts her fingers on my chin to turn me to look at her.

We're in the back of the class, and not only that, class still has 5 more minutes until it begins so nobody is paying any mind that I know of.

I part my lips and look into her eyes. She knows what she does to me.

The corner of her lips tilt up into a light smile and I can't help but feel flustered at it. She's a literal weakness of mine. "Please talk to me." She whispered.

At this point, I couldn't even though I actually wanted to.

I look away again to avoid eye contact, and my eyes land on the guy she walked in the class with. I unwillingly ball my hand into a fist and y/n must have noticed because her eyes trailed to my glare. Once she spotted who I was looking at, she slowly places both her hands on my face and turns my whole head to look at her. My heart is thumping through my chest and I can barely hear the low mutters in the class anymore.

"Talk." She was more serious now and I couldn't help but fold.

"Who is he?" I say looking on my lap.

"A friend." She simply says, smirking.

"Yeah, okay." I scoff and remove myself from her hands. She knows how I feel about her. I've never said the words out loud, but she knows. I know she does. And I'm sure she feels the same. We are kind of talking, but more on the down low. Not a lot of people even know we interact outside of class.

"You know, no guy just wants to be your friend. You're this beautiful, majestic, lovely girl with the prettiest personality and features that everyone loves and wishes for. So when I see you laughing with another guy, my first instinct is to pounce on him and show him exactly who you should be laughing with instead." I say honestly. I couldn't control my words. Especially since it's how I feel. I didn't mind the way she'd react.

I look up and y/n is smiling down at me. I get shy and hide my face in her arms. I didn't even notice she was hugging my head until I went to hide my face. She laughs a little and I feel her kiss my hair.

Okay, this girl is driving me insane.

"You know you're the only boy I'm crazy about. Always have been, always will be." This boosts my confidence and I peek from her arms.

"Yeah?" I tease.

"Yeah. I like you a lot, h/n."

I smile to myself and sit up straight to look her in the eyes. Her pretty eyes twinkle in the light. I love her eyes.

I lean in so we're nose and nose. "I like you a lot too, baby." Now she's the one flustered and she covers her blushed face with her hands. I teeth and hug her tight, before time runs out. I pull back really fast and lean in again but this time, not stopping at the nose, but at the lips. I open my eyes to make sure she wants this. She nods her head and I lightly peck her lips. I'm quickly drawn back in to kiss her more. This time it's longer, and more passionate.

I literally forgot we're in school. Someone threw a paper at us and I pulled away rolling my eyes to see my best friend grinning at us. "Hey lover boy! We're in class, save yourselves for after hours."

I look at y/n and we burst out laughing.

At least I got to kiss her.
_____________________________________