Imagine: Crush

~Y/n's POV~

I knew I was gonna be a little late to skate practice. I had to text c/n to let him know that I'll need a little more time. Of course, he was completely understanding and told me to take all the time I need.

I've liked c/n for as long as we've been skate partners. I always feel a spark between us: skating, when he holds me, spins me, leaps with me, and even off the ice. We have become best friends, and hang out without practicing.

There's something about knowing you can trust someone whenever you throw yourself at them as hard as possible, literally, that gives me butterflies.

I showed up, rushed and flustered. I had my water bottle in one hand, my keys in the other, my backpack on my shoulder, and my skates on my side. When I entered, the arena was empty. I had thought that c/n left, and for a second, I felt utterly disappointed. But then, I feel an abrupt grasp on my shoulders and hear a yell. My soul left my body, and I quickly turned, without thinking, going for the danger zone.

C/n quickly grabbed my wrist and raised my hand. He looked half shocked, half impressed.

"Woah there. Good instincts." He chuckled. I sighed and just stared at his eyes. As always, getting lost in them. I feel the corner of my lips turn up slightly and my head hangs low.

He pulls me into a hug, still laughing quietly. "I'm sorry, precious." He kisses my forehead and I blush as I hug him back, hiding my face in his chest. "I know you were already stressed and rushing, but I just wanted to scare you." His chin rests on the top of my head.

"It's okay, just don't do that shit again. I'm gonna get a heart attack one day."

"I'll keep that in mind." He pulls back still lightly smiling. "Are you ready to practice?"

"Yes, I just need to get my skates on." I walk to the bench and sit as c/n walks to the rink and begins doing laps. It usually takes a while to get the skates on because I need to adjust the laces.

After a few minutes, I joined him on the laps. I start sprinting and try to catch up with him, even though I can't see where he is. Right when I was about to turn around, I feel myself lifted.

"Oh my God!" I scream and laugh. "What did we just say about that?"

His hands are firm on my waist and I'm holding mine on top of his. These are my favorite moments with him in the arena. I feel free and overjoyed as wind blows through my hair. I hear him laughing and I look down to see him looking up at me. I get nervous and double tap his hands. He sets me down.  That's our signal when we are tired of being in air.

"We need to start practicing." I turn to him and he's already looking at me. "Yeah, let's get the music ready."

After we set the music up, we got in starting position, which was just us standing next to each other with our head down. We started the lyrical piece and I messed up a few times because I was nervous. Not because I don't trust c/n because I do completely, but because of the way he's looking at me.

I skated 10 shifts away from him. "You got this, alright y/n? Just focus and push." He clapped his hands and went in athletic stance. I take a deep breath and skate to him at a perfect pace. I leap into his arms and he spun me and I let my legs loose, twirling graciously a few times before he slows down setting me down slowly.

We finished the routine, in a dip, and we're both breathing heavily. He lifts me up once the song is completely off.

He puts his hand on my face, and I push my face into his hand more. "That was..."

"Perfect." We say at the same time.

"Like you." He said, staring at my face attentively.

"C/n..." I whisper.

"Y/n." He softly says back. He leans forward, his forehead on mine and we never break eye contact.

He leans in more and finally, his lips are on mine. Fireworks erupt inside of me as we deepen the kiss. I feel him grin into the kiss and pull back, before I melt into a puddle.

"You have no idea..." he kisses me again. "How long I've waited for that." He kisses me once more and then pulls back completely. I already miss his warm lips on mine.

"I want you to be mine, y/n. Please." His hands are now both on my waist, as he's waiting for my response by staring at my lips then my eyes.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, then leaned in again, placing a softer kiss on his nose, then lips.

"I'm yours, c/n."

_________________________________