Six

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Stay close to people who feel like sunlight

"Stay close to people who feel like sunlight."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eira

Eira

    EIRA CESAIR was lost. Had always been lost if she felt like being honest. Drifting in an infinite ocean born of her own mind. Of her own shadows. World constantly overturned, taking on a new identity. A new life. A new mission. Never a moment's reprieve.

A part of her wondered if she really held any sense of self at all anymore. Or perhaps she was simply a mix of all her roles, melded together to create a person of all persons.

She had lost who she used to be a long while ago. Her only purpose to serve those who controlled her.

But now...now at least she had something to work toward. An end. A goal. Her life had been no more than a series of events decided for her until there was a promise. The possibility of a future. Of freedom.

And she had decided she would do anything to obtain it. No matter the cost, she'd had enough. Had been scarred and broken by those around her just as everyone in their circle had. Children made monsters. Innocents turned assailants.

It was these very assurances that plagued her mind as she stood in Danika Archeron's room, waiting for the woman's arrival. Eira had news and maybe an idea or two to speed up the process of taken down the very essence of her wrath.

She was calculating, yes, cold and watching. But also very, very impatient. An emotion thankfully covered up by the mess of her others.

And she also happened to be a spy. Meaning she loved to snoop more than she loved breathing.

Danika's room was barron, nothing in it save for a few necessities. The desk was bare, as was the vanity. Her closet was full of dresses and combat suits—an odd combination but a suitable one.