Thirty

Hi, loves! I'd appreciate it if you commented on this chapter, it really helps me with motivation. Hope you enjoy!

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"History is written by the victors

"History is written by the victors."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

EIRA CESAIR WAS ONLY mildly intimidated by the room she was told to meet in

EIRA CESAIR WAS ONLY mildly intimidated by the room she was told to meet in. Of course, in her typical fashion, she had arrived two hours early to scope out the space, see what she'd have to work with.

The room was someplace in the House of Wind, and it had taken her nearly thirty minutes to navigate the gigantic house in order to find it. Even then, she'd only known she'd made it by the various models and maps in the room, the weapons on the walls, and the very secretive looking paper on the desk.

They weren't that secret. She'd looked, obviously. And they'd only detailed the various pieces of Night Court's armies and numbers, of which was not technically her specialty. Though she knew enough about battle tactic to know that if it was just them against Hybern alone they were thoroughly screwed.

And so she'd taken her sweet time studying the maps, memorizing the various places in the Night Court she'd never bothered to remember. She'd scarcely ever been to Prythian before—strange because it was so near where she'd lived within the confines of the Flame. But based on the pieces she'd been able to place together, it'd had something to do with this Amarantha woman she'd heard whispers about.

She had always had business in the continent, been stationed there so many times that she knew those places like the back of her hand. And of course, she'd done her fair share of explorations in the other worlds. Just as they all had, she'd been rented away to do peoples dirty work in those various lands.

Eira studied the maps, taking special note of the various territories of the other lands in Prythian, and then scattered through those secret looking papers again to try and match up the writing with the territories.