08

My eyes roll with my head as it falls back, shoving into the plush pillows at the euphoria that consumes every fiber in my body.

"God, Ashton." My chest heaves, my fuzzy vision focused on his warm tongue as it drags down my neck. His hand slithers down to my waist to tug my body flush to his.

"You're so gorgeous." He hums against my neck, drawing a whine out of my mouth at the feeling. His lips lap at the skin and my legs jolt as he sucks on my neck, letting my heartbeat thump against his tongue while he litters his mark on me.

My eyes roll back with bliss when he slots between my legs, the feeling of his tight jeans grinding against my underwear clad heat is enough to have me trembling.

"Please." I beg with a whine, not even caring how desperate I sound. My body is on fire and it's all from the man on top of me with a dark hunger in his eyes. I'm shaking with anticipation just looking at him.

"Patience, sweetheart." That sly smile is back to his lips as his mouth travels down to my stomach, leaving warm kisses and love bites in his trail. Heavy breaths fill the air from the intensity, I feel like I could choke. It's finally happening.

I stare in awe while he lays between my trembling legs, letting his fingers run up to my thighs before he pushes them wide open, spreading me out all for himself. His tongue runs over his lips while he admires the sight and a soft groan pulls from his chest.

I've never been more turned on in my life. I'm about to combust.

Teasing kisses tickle my skin as he takes his time, paying attention to every inch of my burning body. I shudder when his lips touch my inner thigh, and I let the warmth spread through me like wildfire.

"Remember, baby," The gruff in his voice is enough to make me moan, and I lazily lift my head to meet the lustful hazel. He looks like he's about to devour me, and I can barely breathe. My heart pounds in my ears as he licks a fat stripe over my panties, ripping a wavering whine from my chest. "I can go all night."

The breath is robbed from my lungs when my head shoots up and I'm immediately dizzy at the lack of warmth surrounding me, struggling to suck in the air to tame my racing heart.

"Sweet dreams?" Ashton's low voice washes over me with a blow of reality, barely allowing me to comprehend my own mind as I frantically take in my own surroundings.

Ashton's slumped in the office chair left of the bed with his long legs perched on the corner of the mattress, his entertained expression ripping through me and filling me with embarrassment.

Was that a dream?

The dark cloth catches my attention and I glance down, letting my eyes widen at the large ripped tee and lack of pants that adorned my chilled body. I don't remember changing, especially into one of his shirts without any pants.

What the fuck did I do last night?

"Very." I mutter to myself, too mortified to vocally respond to his cheeky question. The slight smirk on his face is enough to confirm that I wasn't subtle with the steamy dream, and I sink down into the comforter to let it swallow me and take me away from the humiliation.

He definitely heard me moaning his name in my sleep, and I think my only option now is to let the shame strangle me to death.

Smooth, Cara.

"Why am I wearing your shirt?" I try and change the subject, hoping he won't add fuel to the already flustered fire.

My brain spins at a nauseating pace as I try to pull out any drunken memories from last night, but the alcohol-ridden fog is making it damn impossible. The last thing I remember was sitting outside on the patio for a smoke break.