13

My mind reels and I wipe my clammy hands down my thighs, biting my lip as I reminisce the feeling of his hands that replaced my own as I sit at the wobbly bar stool at Dock's. My legs are still burning from his intoxicating touch, jolting for more.

I'm more wound up than ever, and I plan to get him the second he's in sight.

He disappeared outside with Luke about twenty minutes ago, leaving me here at the bar with nothing but a fresh drink in my hand and heavy pressure between my thighs.

The rest of the group were in the back corner of the venue shooting pool, but I declined the offer. My legs were shaking too bad, I don't think I could stand still. I'd be thinking about how badly I want him to shove me back against the felt and ravage me.

Instead opting to sit at the less crowded bar where I was free to down some liquid courage and shut my nerves down, waiting to hopefully stop quivering. It was no use, I was way too riled up from the balcony, with nothing but a vivid memory and the subtle taste of his sweet lips on mine.

I knew he'd be a tough one to crack, I'd have to put some serious effort to get him to give in. I could tell the first night I met him that he would be a challenge, but after tonight, and the unmistakable passion I felt behind his lips, I was invested. He ignited a spark in my chest that I've never felt, something about him made me want to get out of my comfort zone and just say fuck it, with no regard for any responsibility or consequence. He made me feel alive for the first time in a while, I'd be a fool not to chase that.

Although, no amount of effort on my end will help him with his internal struggle, whatever that may be. I won't push, I'm sure it's extremely personal and we're essentially strangers. I'll let him take his time, but unfortunately I'm entirely too impatient. I don't have a patient bone in my body, and I know it'll bite me in the ass in the end. It always does.

Ashton's lighter spins around on the bar top while I fidget with it, desperately waiting for those sandy locks to walk back through the front door. It was shitty enough that he got pulled out the second we got here, we barely had a chance to even look at each other before Luke dragged him outside with a pissy scowl. I have no idea what they're talking about, but I have a feeling it's anything but positive.

(Ashton's POV)

I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. My palms were burning with lust and the only thing that could tame the fire was her soft skin trembling under my touch. I finally got a taste and fuck, I was addicted.

My eyes shifted to her confident strut and enticing hips as she walked with Jess and Michael up ahead, grinning as her head tossed back with laughter.

She looked so at peace with herself. I'm glad.

I couldn't ignore my fixation when my eyes rolled down to her ass, the short satin giving the tiniest peak of what's beneath has me mentally bashing my head into a wall. She's gotta be doing this to me on purpose by now. No way in fuck does she not know what she's doing.

My lungs nearly explode when we reach the front door, and I focus on her creamy back exposed from her thin dress, watching it constrict as she hops up on the front step. I just want to taint it with sinful scratch marks.

Her lustful eyes meet mine with a mischievous smirk creeping on her lips, and I feel it heavy in my chest, pulling the breath from my overworked lungs.

She's a silver lining.

I return the gesture and curl my lips, sending a wink her way as she slips past Michael and into the bar. My boots don't hesitate to carry me in after her.