29

My cheek pulsates from Ashton's bare chest beneath me as I lay still, waking to the soothing noise of his resting heart rate. I let out a large yawn as I cuddle closer to him, basking in the warmth radiating from his body that barely fit on my dorm bed. His legs dangled off the foot of the bed from him sprawled out below me, his long curls spread over my pillow as he peacefully slept.  His soft snores fill the room with every deep breath, his chest slowly rising against me as I laid on top of him.

I reach my hand up to him, attempting to tame his unruly bed head and push it from his face to silently admire his sleeping state. It was entirely too late when he got here last night, and he was too exhausted afterwards that he pretty much crashed on the spot. I didn't mind it, it was our first time actually sleeping together. He was my own personal furnace, which was amazing considering he's a total blanket hog so his body heat was compensating to keep me warm through the late night.

His eyes flutter when I thread my fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his head in hopes to wake him from his deep slumber. He stirs a bit with a soft groan, moving his hand to my thigh to give it an appreciative squeeze as it draped over his waist.

"What time is it?" Ashton mumbles, his voice thick with sleep while his eyes remain shut, not bothering to expose his eyes to the bright sunlight pouring through the blinds. I glance at my alarm clock before I respond.

"About ten." I tell him, carding my fingers through his soft locks. He hums at the feeling, settling his hand at the small of my back to hold me close while his fingers graze underneath the waistband of my panties. My heart flutters at his gentle scratches, sending a shiver down my spine as he runs his nails along my lower back.

"You okay?" He wonders sweetly, hooking his hand under my knee of my leg that was slung over his waist to pull me closer to him. My brows furrow when I lift my head to look at him. "Your voice is a little hoarse."

My cheeks redden at his words and I attempt to clear my throat of my groggy voice, but it doesn't help. I knew why my throat was sore. I'm surprised it was taking so long for him to get it.

"I wonder why." I mutter, keeping my volume to a minimum to avoid any embarrassing voice cracks. His eyes widen at the playful deviance in my tone, immediately catching on to my dilemma with a cheeky smirk.

"You drive me crazy, baby." His head softly shakes before his lips are on my temple, pressing an adoring kiss to my hair and trailing down to my cheek. I scoot up to level with him, his hand settling on my side while I lift my head to mold my lips to his. He sighs against my mouth, gently digging his nails into my hips to urge me closer to him with his tongue slipping into my mouth.

I bite back a grin when I hop up to kneel over him, sitting on his lap and drinking in his eager expression. His bulge presses into my inner thigh when I impatiently lean down, shifting my hips and dipping my head to reconnect our lips. His hands are quick to my waist to yank me flush against his crotch with nothing but thin underwear between us, drawing a lazy moan from my sore throat with his greedy actions.

"Absolutely fucking crazy." Ashton growls into my mouth. His frantic hands grip my ass to drag my hips against his, shoving his morning arousal between my thighs with a raspy groan.  I whine into his mouth as he grinds against me, intensely slow to make me feel every intoxicating inch of him restrained in his boxers.

"No fucking way." My roommate's voice rings through my ears to startle me, pulling me from my morning delight and back to reality when I glance to her smugly standing in the doorway. Her eyes narrow at us with disapproval as I try to conceal our sinful acts, covering our half naked bodies with my thin comforter. Ashton groans with irritation, dramatically shoving his head back into my pillow at the interruption.