chapter 19

"Please let me meet her," Luka pleaded.

"No," replied Xavier flatly.

"why?"  he tried again.

"Why should I?"

"Because I will be the witness in your wedding duh"  Luka replied flipping his imaginary long hair.

Xavier just rolled his eyes.

This has been happening for the past week, ever since he got to know from the employees that a girl visited Xavier in his office and he even went to drop her, he has been restless.

When Luka asked him about it, all he did was to accept that they were officially dating now.

So Luka made it his life mission to find out who the mysterious girl was.

Just then Xavier's phone blared.

His expressions changed noticeably in a good way and it didn't take a genius to know who was calling.

He asked Luka to leave with his eyes but Luka shrugged with a smug look and sat down even more comfortably as if waiting for a movie to begin.

Xavier mouthed ‘Fucker’ to him and accepted the call.

"Hi" came her shy voice.

"Hey" he said, still glaring at Luka trying to make him leave anyhow.

"Xavier, can we go stargazing today?" she asked hesitantly, not sure if he'll be able to or not considering he is a very busy man unlike herself.

His attention shifted hearing her request.

"Sure Coco anything you want"
Who is he to deny when his little baby is asking so hopefully?

"Yessss!! Thank you. What are you doing right now?" she said squealing.

"I am about to leave for home and will see you in an hour." he said, glancing at Luka who was giving him his utmost attention.

"Ok see ya"

"Mhmm" and he hung up.

He turned towards his friend and took threatening steps towards him.

Luka panicked.
"Hey-hey hey I have an idea at least hear me out" he said running around the sofa.

Xavier stopped indicating him to hurry up and spill whatever he has to say and leave.

"Look we can just pick up your Coco first and take her to your house and by the time you change, I'll keep her entertained and then maybe we can leave together to stargaze like a happy little family" he suggested nervously.

"From the beginning to the end, it was bullshit. I am not picking up her first and I am absolutely never leaving her alone in your company." saying that he draped his coat on one shoulder and left.

Luka on the other hand messed with his hair in frustration. What is he gonna do with him?
Stubborn ass.

Xavier after freshening up and having light dinner went straight to meet his girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

He smiled thinking about her. Last night only he made a joke about their married life and Ailee became so shy she couldn't even talk.

He reached and got out of his car waiting for her to show up.

___

"Ailee, I remember you having it. Just lemme check real quick." said Gigi.

All her sisters were gathered in her room because Gigi and Iris were going to a fashion event tomorrow and needed Ailee's white Celine top and red leather pants because they don't have the type they require for tomorrow.

Ailee was baffled by their actions. They all just barged in and started raiding her closet.

Mila was just here for the show. Hers has already been checked by the two devils so she was here to enjoy the misery of the other.

Suddenly her phone rang and seeing the caller ID her face paled. He is already here!

More than him being caught, she was worried about making him wait like that out in the cold.

Helplessly she approached Mila and took her to the balcony discreetly.

"What we doin' here?" she asked, frowning.

Ailee looked down and fidgeted with her bracelet and subtly looked down at him leaning on his car while scrolling through his phone.

Mila followed her eyes movement and then it clicked.

"Looks like someone's got to wait for the family drama to get over" she commented smirking.

Ailee's head jerked up in her direction.

"Yeah I see him just fine. Scratch that, he looks fine" she said teasingly.

She blushed and looked down.

"I don't want to keep him waiting. He is already tired. Help me please?" she asked, giving her puppy eyes.

Mila sighed.

"Let's go." She took her hand and dragged her inside.

"Girls stop it. She doesn't have what you are looking for. Let her sleep, she is tired."
Mila said, successfully gaining everyone's attention.

"No way I'm leaving just like that" said Iris putting her hands on her waist.

"Just look at her face, doesn't she look sick to you?" Mila conveniently took the advantage of her temporary paleness.

Noticing this both Gigi and Iris became worried and decided to do just as Mila asked.

"I'm sorry Lily. You can rest, we are leaving" Gigi said, patting her head.

"Bye" said Iris and the duo left.

"Soooooo??" Mila said.

Ailee smiled sheepishly, not knowing how she could repay her.

"Go for now, I'll ask for something later. And enjoy" she said and went to her balcony.

Ailee quickly wore her jacket and sneakers, not forgetting to stuff her pockets with small packets of chocolates and skittles and left.

___

She jumped into his arms as soon as she stepped out of the door.
He chuckled and caught her, hugging back with double intensity.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey beautiful" he replied, taking in her calming scent.

"Bye lovebirds!" They pulled back and looked up to see Mila waving her hands like crazy.

Xavier turned towards Ailee who smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"I had to take her help to come out. My sisters sort of hijacked my room."

"Hmm is that so?" he  guided her to his car.

" Yes"

"Shall we?" he asked, opening the door.

"We shall" she replied giggling and settling into the car.
He went around to his seat and looked at her smiling mischievously.

"What?"

"This" and then he leaned towards her and cupped her face tightly with one hand but not hurting her and kissed her cheek wet with a loud mwah. She froze and looked down trying to keep in her smile.

He got back in his position smirking and drove off throwing quick glances at her every now and then.

He loved seeing her baby face turn red by his teasing.

Oh his Coco.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Next chapter: 😛

Also freaking 18k+

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU ALL 💞