chapter 59

"This is your villa!" She exclaimed.

He nodded and went out to open the door on her side.

"Told you I'd bring you back" he said.

He led her inside and there was a huge bouquet of purple and white peonies on the table. Picking it up, he gently held her hand and put it in them and laid a soft kiss on her head.

She was feeling giddy with all the romantic gestures.

Gosh he never ceases to amaze her.

The peonies are what she got engraved on their matching bracelets.

She shyly thanked him with a kiss on his cheek for which he gladly bent down.

"Would you like to guess what I brought you here for?"

"Umm..... because..... it's beautiful and I love it here?" She said, smiling sheepishly.

He chuckled, shaking his head while looking down.

"I asked for what, my love, not why"

She blushed and shrugged.

"For dinner. I will be cooking for you myself" He presented a menu to her whose front page said,

(Let's feed you, my love.)

She giggled at that and nodded.

"Umm okay, then I'd have Crispy Calamari, Mushroom and Truffle Tagliatelle, Loch Duart Organic Salmon and of course Hazelnut Chocolate Cake '' She listed with a happy smile

They were some of her favorite foods.

"Great choice, what about optionals?" He asked, already opening the fridge to get the ingredients.

"This is already a lot for me besides it will be too much for you to cook"

" I can manage," he replied.

" Thank you, Mr Chef but that'll be all." She leaned on the island and grinned.

He began preparing the dishes and Oh Lord, there was no better sight on the entire planet than having to watch him do it.

"You can watch a movie till then" he said while grating the cheese.

" Nope, I'd rather watch my amazing boyfriend cook amazing food for me"

It was a last minute decision to bring her here for dinner because suddenly the restaurant didn't feel safe enough for him. So he made his people run to stock up his pantry here.

Though he had to cut down a lot of things from the plan, he knew she would be happy with anything because to her the thought counts more than the actual deed.

He made a cup of hot chocolate in between and had a hearty conversation with her about general things even though she was the one doing most of the talking.