chapter 35

"Alright I'll let him know" Luka said and ended the call.

"Where are you going honey?" His girlfriend, Amara, asked walking into the room.

" Nothing, just work related. Sorry I'll be back before dinner" he pecked her forehead and left picking up his car keys.

Amara looked at the door confused but then got back to her work.

___

He drove fast to Xavier's office and screamed
"I'm coming inside" before entering his office so that he won't have a heart attack.

"What?" Xavier said frustratedly.

"Santiago is here." his voice dropped an octave.

Xavier just raised his eyebrow, waiting for him to elaborate.

" He is right on the outskirts. I say we go and pay him a visit now otherwise we'll have to travel three hours to meet him in his city."

"Hmm, call him beforehand. I don't want to turn up when he is in the middle of his naked shit again. Once was enough to scar me permanently" he mumbled the last part.

" Oh sure but that was epic," Luka said, giving him a toothy smile.

" Alright." he said and sat on the couch.

Xavier got back to his work. It was the end of the year so he had more work piled up on his desk.

"Zaddy, when are you free?" he asked in the middle of the call.

"Five. Fucker"

" You heard him. Five fucker. we'll be there."

" Whatcha looking at?" he asked Xavier.

" That was for you. Asshole"

" You give me more affectionate nicknames than my own girlfriend. Sometimes I think that you might even marry me." he said wiping his fake tears.

Xavier threw a paper weight on him but being a skilled fighter himself he caught it and laughed.

"Let's go grab a bite Sugar Mama"

He grumbled but stood up nevertheless.

___

Ailee was on her lunch break and came to a nearby cafe with Emma and Mila when her phone rang and she excused herself.

"Hey Zai"

"Hi darling"

"How are you?" she asked looking back at her sisters who were busy stuffing their mouths with food.

"Great. You?"

"I'm fine," she replied.

"That you are" his words made her blush.

"Umm you coming on the weekend? I mean I'm sorry you don't have to if you're busy"

"I'd like to spend some time with my girl"

"I'd love to spend some time with my man as well," she replied shyly.

"Mhmm all yours but this weekend wouldn't be possible, maybe next?"

" Oh alright. Are you at work?" she asked.

" I'm heading for work. Just had some lunch with Luka"

"Oh okay I gotta go too. Tata take care"

"Mhmm eat well" he said and hung up.

"Lily you coming or what?" Mila called.

She hurriedly went to them and sat back failing to notice the new addition to their group.