chapter 30

"It's done, yayyyyy!!!" said Iris, collapsing on the sofa.

"Yeah, it is." replied Ailee, joining her.

Tonight, Emma will be introducing her boyfriend officially to the family. She just told her parents last week and they all were eager to meet and welcome him into the family. So here they were preparing for the grand dinner.

"You've met him before right?" asked Iris after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes I did," she responded.

"So, what do you think? Do you approve of him?"

"Hmmm, he appears to be good but I don't know much."

She nodded thoughtfully.

"Whatcha both cooking?" came the voice of Alex from the other side of the room.

"Nothing," Iris replied dryly.

"Move yo ass and do some work. Don't be just sittin' around. Will ya?"

Iris gasped.

"How-fucking-dare you? You come here after hanging out with your 986 girlfriends and 10 dumb friends and have the audacity to ask us to work when all we've been doing all day was running around helping in cleaning and cooking. Don't you feel ashamed? You know what doesn't answer that. We already know. You are the most shameless, arrogant, egoistic-"

" Fucking hell woman! At Least breathe"

She took deep and loud breaths deliberately to irk him even more.

Alex rolled his eyes and turned towards Ailee to find her busy with her phone.

"Don't tell me you got a boyfriend too now little munchkin. One is enough for me at the moment to deal with." he said plopping down next to her and peeking in her phone.

She quickly flipped it and gave him the best smile, racking her brain for a good response to throw back at him.

"I did and his name is Flynn Rider"

"Nice choice but Rapunzel is a cruel enemy you got yourself."

" They broke up long ago so I think we're good," she said giggling.

" Alright, you ask him to wait till you turn twenty six, hmm?"

"But we are already engaged and the date for the-"

"Nah you're not getting married anytime soon and you're most definitely not moving outta here. He got to come here and live with us periodt." he said, patting her head and left murmuring something about his beauty sleep.

Ailee smiled and nodded.

"God, do we really share the same genes? I mean look at me and then look at him."

Ailee laughed looking at her, enlarging her eyes for dramatic effects.

"Anyway I'm gonna go and shower and I think you should too."

She nodded and they went up into their rooms.

Upon reaching inside she checked her phone again to find multiple pictures of Doodle sent by her sugar.

She didn't bring him here because of this whole chaos in her house, well that is what she told him but the actual reason is that he won't be lonely at his home anymore. She noticed how he got busy with him and his place looked much livelier.

She laughed at the last one which was a video where Doodle was running with his bottle of moisturizer in his mouth and Xavier was chasing him while cursing endlessly.