Epilogue♡

Ailee hummed along to the song playing in the background while her sisters helped planting new flowers in their garden.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm such a genius," Iris said.

"What did you do?" Gigi asked, baffled.

"This idea, duh" she replied, flipping her hair.

"Huh, yours? It was completely Lily's idea" Gigi scoffed.

"I agreed first, same thing" she shrugged while filling up the hole with the mud.

" You're unbelievable," Mila added.

" Yeah unbelievably smart"

" Umm, how many more to go?" Ailee asked, rubbing the back of her hand on her forehead in an attempt to wipe the sweat off.

"Well, not many, just twenty more" Iris said, causing Emma to dramatically sit down on the bench in their gazebo.

"It's so hot, I'll be cooked by then" she whined.

"C'mon girls, we must do it before our parents wake up" Mila instructed.

They all got back to their chosen roles and quickened their speed to be able to go back inside earlier.

It was their parents' anniversary's next day and all the siblings had gathered to celebrate it with them.

And the girls decided to plant some new batches of colorful flowers for them as they now spend a lot of their time out here in the garden.

An hour later they were almost done with it when their parents walked outside together.

"Ahh Calvin, new flowers!" Juliana gushed while speed walking towards them.

He laughed and followed his wife.

"Yes, we just saw you all playing out here and decided to check what you were upto so early in the morning" he said.

" Not fair, it was a surprise" Emma whined.

"Well we are surprised," Juliana smiled, nodding.

"If that's the case then okay" Mila said and all of them laughed.

They left the love birds in the garden and went towards their respective rooms.

Ailee tiptoed to her room and went straight for the shower.

She washed off all the dirt and sweat and did her skin care routine before coming out.

When she stepped outside, a surprise was waiting for her.

Her precious little baby boy was already up and was now tapping Xavier's head while talking gibberish to himself.

She laughed and went up to him.

"Oh my sweetie cutie little pie is up. Baba should get up too, right?" She said and made him sit on Xavier's back.

Xavier knew the drill all too well. This is how his son, Deleon now wakes him up every day.

He would sit on him and start hitting him with his soft and tiny hands followed by his open mouth kisses with a lot of saliva that take away every sliver of sleepiness from him.

Days that begin with smiles.

His smile, his wife's smile and his son's smile.

He carefully held the baby and turned on his back and sat him up on his waist.

"I'm up, Leo" he said and kissed Ailee who was smiling looking at them.

To her it was a scene she could never get tired of.